Kerala State Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd., a Public Sector Undertaking, since its inception in 1974 has been manufacturing and supplying essential and life saving medicines to cater the need of the common patients resorting to Government Hospitals in the State of Kerala. As Kerala is a leading State in Public Health Services, we have been under constant pressure to achieve the best of Quality Standards. In fact our logo is “Quality that Cures” with a Highly Dedicated Workforce and Professional Supervision and with our old tradition of providing appropriate coverage without fail.
Post : Worker Grade I (Store)
Scale of Pay : Rs 5550-10500
Age Limit : Not more than 36 years, age relaxation to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Communities.
Qualification : D. Pharm + Computer Proficiency
Experience : 2 to 5 years’ experience.
Cut-off dates for eligibility:
The cut-off date for the purpose of eligibility on age criteria shall be the 1st day of the month in which online registration commences i.e. 01.11.2019
The cut-off date for Post Qualification experience will be the 1st day of the month in which online registration commences i.e. 01.11.2019
Instructions for Scanning of Photograph & Signature: –
• Scan the latest photograph of the candidate and upload the same in the space provided in the online application [scanned image shall be less than 200KB in *.JPG format only]
• Candidate shall make his/her signature on a white paper, scan the same and upload it in the space provided in the online application [scanned image shall be less than 50KB in *.JPG format only]
• The candidate has to scan his full signature, since the signature is proof of identity, it must be genuine and in full: initials are not sufficient. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS is not permitted. The signature must be signed only by the candidate and may not by any other person.
1) The applicants are required to go through the detailed notification carefully and decide themselves about their eligibility for this recruitment before applying and enter the particulars completely Online
2) CMD is not responsible for any discrepancy in submitting the application through Online.
3) Applicants must compulsorily fill-up all relevant fields of applications and submit application through Online.
4) Incomplete/incorrect application form will be summarily rejected. CMD under any circumstances will not entertain the information, if any, furnished by the candidate subsequently. Applicants should be careful in filling-up the application form at the time of Submission. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, the candidature will be rejected even though he/she comes through the final stage of recruitment process or even at a later stage.
5) The applicant should not furnish any false, tampered, fabricated information or supress any material information while filling up the application form. If the particulars furnished in the Online application form do no tally with the Original documents produced by the Candidates his/her candidature will be rejected.
6) KSDP/CMD reserves the right to fill or not fill the post advertised.
7) Applicants should have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. CMD may send intimation to download call letters for Written test/Group discussion/Interview through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
8) Application fee
• For Workmen Category is Rs.600/- plus Transaction fee
SC / ST candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee. The amount once paid will not be refundable at any circumstances.
9) In case the candidate possesses the relevant qualification from a university outside the state of Kerala, then the candidate should submit equivalency certificate from an authorised authority.
10) The copy of the Appointment letters, Salary Certificates, pay slip etc. will not be accepted in lieu of work experience certificate.
Last Date for submitting online application: 30.11.2019 (5:00 pm)