The General Board is the Supreme Body of the Municipal Corporation constituted by elected members from each wards. The General Board has wide powers over all other authorities of the Corporation like Standing Committee & Municipal Commissioner. At present, there are 38 wards of this Vadodara Municipal Corporation, each ward consists 3 seats of councillor out of them 33 % of seats are reserved for female. Each councilor is elected for a term of five years. Total No of Councilors for this term is 114. All the Councilors were elected by General Election and every Councilor deserves to be appointed in various Committees for succeeding one year. After that they retire form that particular committee.
Post : Pharmacist
No of post : 02 (UR-02)
Educational Qualification & Experience:
The Diploma or Degree Course of Pharmacy or its equivalent qualification should be registered by a recognized institute as well as registered in Gujarat Pharmacy Council. The work experience in hospital or dispensary will be given preference first.
Salary : Rs 13,000/- Fix
Age : Not More than 58 years.
Contract Duration : 11 months
1. Ensure that the candidate himself / herself has the necessary qualifications before applying for the above mentioned position.
2. Educational Information: Fill in the information for each post in the OTHER1 and Computer Course information in the OTHER2 if the education information available does not have qualification details.
3. The certificate of caste issued by the competent officer of the State of Gujarat will be valid only if the benefit of reservation will be available to the candidates belonging to the tribal, socially and academically backward classes and economically weaker sections.
4. Age Limit: Age will be considered from the date of acceptance of application.
5. The details filled in the application form prescribed by the candidate will be considered final for the entire recruitment process and his evidence will have to be submitted in original when requested by the office, otherwise the application form will be counted at that stage.
6. The candidate will not be allowed to change the category later in the category mentioned in the application.
7. Candidate must have passed the ccc + / ccc level Computer Course from the Government recognized institution.
8. During the recruitment process if a candidate who is directly or indirectly seeking political or otherwise recommendation will be disqualified.
9. If any of the details in the application form have been shown incorrectly and will be considered, then the application form / appointment will be canceled at any stage.
10. A written examination of the recruitment under this advertisement will be decided by the competent officer of the Vadodara Municipal Corporation regarding the oral interview.
11. If there is a need to cancel or amend this advertisement for any reason, the Municipal Commissioner, Vadodara shall have full right to do so.
LAST DATE : 07/12/2019 23:59:00