Last Updated on October 13, 2021 by The Health Master
National Anti-Doping Agency (NADA) is an autonomous body of the Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports, Government of India.
NADA is responsible for promoting, coordinating and monitoring the doping control programme in sports in all its forms across the country.
Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for engagement of following positions in the National Anti-Doping Agency, New Delhi on contract basis
Programme Associate (03)
Job description : To coordinate and assist in the Anti-doping program activities including dope testing, Code compliance, and ISO certification and Quality management
Qualifications and Experience : First Class in M.Pharm / M.Sc / Masters in Pharmacology/ Life Sciences/ Pharmaceutical Sciences/ Sports Sciences/ from recognized University / College / lnstitutes with 5 years of experience in research / regulations / quality assurance / other scientific support/management and anti-doping areas. OR PhD in Pharmacology / Pharmaceutical Sciences / Life Sciences / Sports Sciences from recognized University /Institutions.
Age limit – up to 40 years.
Monthly remuneration : Rs. 60,000/-
Research Associate (05)
Job description : To assist and support all dope testing, result management and other related activities.
Qualifications and Experience : First Class M.Pharm/ M.Sc. in Pharmacology / Life Sciences / Pharmaceutical Sciences / Sports Sciences from recognized University /College / Institutes with 3 years of experience in research/ regulations / quality assurance / other scientific support/management.
Age limit – up to 40 years.
Monthly remuneration : Rs. 40,000/-
Technical Associate (03) – coordination
Job description : To assist and coordinate all dope testing, and other program related activities.
Qualifications and Experience : First Class B.Pharm with 3 years of experience OR M.Pharm / M.Sc. in Pharmacology/ Life Sciences/ Pharmaceutical Sciences/ Sports Sciences from recognized University /College / lnstitutes with 1 years of experience in research/ regulations / quality assurance / other scientific support/management.
Age limit – up to 35 years.
Monthly remuneration : Rs. 25,000/-
1. Candidates may submit their applications in the prescribed format accompanied with attested copies of certificates and passport size photograph duly pasted and attested on the application form.
2. The engagement shall not confer any right for regular or continuous employment in this office
3. The period of engagement on contract basis shall be initially for a period of one year, which shall be extendable up to three years subject to review of satisfactory performance on yearly basis.
4. Applications received after the closing date of the advertisement will not be entertained and incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
5. Mere submission of application by the candidate does not confer any right upon them to be called for interview.
6. Application duly completed should be sent in a cover superscripted ‘Application for the post/services of ‘to Director General, National Anti-Doping Agency, Hall No. 104, First Floor, JLN Stadium, New Delhi-110003 no later than 31.10.2021.
7. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in interview. Candidates working in Government and appearing for interaction/interview will be reimbursed the TA/DA as per their entitlement.
8. NADA reserves right to cancel this advertisement without assigning any reason thereof.
9. Relaxation may be given in case of deserving candidates.
10. Please attach self-attested photocopies of educational qualification, experience certificates along with the application.
11. A Screening Committee shall screen the received applications for qualification, experience, age etc and prepare a shortlist of eligible candidates.
Application duly completed in the prescribed format should be sent to Director General, National Anti Doping Agency, Hall No. 103-104, First Floor, JLN Stadium, New Delhi-110003.
NADA reserves right to cancel this advertisement without assigning any reason thereof. The last date for receipt of application is 31st October, 2021.