Last Updated on September 14, 2023 by The Health Master
Govt Job: Dr. YSR Urban Clinics in Guntur District are inviting applications from eligible candidates for various Pharmacist Gr. II positions on a contract basis.
This presents a promising opportunity for qualified individuals to contribute to the healthcare sector.
- Designation: Pharmacist Gr.II (On contract)
- Number of Openings: 8
- Note: Vacancy counts are subject to adjustment based on Departmental needs. Additional positions will be filled based on merit in the respective categories.
Successful candidates will receive a competitive remuneration of INR 19,019/-.
To be considered for this role, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Completed D.Pharmacy/B.Pharmacy course from a recognized institution under the Andhra Pradesh Government.
- Must be registered with the Andhra Pradesh Pharmacy Council with up-to-date renewal.
- OC candidates should not exceed 42 years as of August 1, 2023 (Born after August 1, 1981).
- SC/ST/BC candidates should not exceed 47 years as of August 1, 2023 (Born after August 1, 1976).
- Ex-Servicemen and PHC candidates should not exceed 50 years as of August 1, 2023 (Born after August 1, 1973).
This recruitment is on a contract basis, initially for a period of one year.
- OC, BC, EWS Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC / ST / PH / Ex-Serviceman Candidates: Rs. 300/-
Fees should be paid online to the following account:
- Account No.: 100710100054512
- IFSC Code: UBIN0810070
- Account Holder: District Medical & Health Officer, Guntur
Applicants must mention the transaction reference ID in the application form.
Candidates will be selected based on merit in the qualifying exam, with consideration for relevant experience, in adherence to prevailing rules.
The recruitment process will be administered by the District Selection Committee in Guntur.
Candidates may submit their applications from September 6, 2023, to September 11, 2023, by 5:00 PM, spanning a period of six days.
Ensure that the application is accompanied by the following documents:
- Copy of SSC Certificate
- Copy of Intermediate Certificate
- Certificate of qualification mentioned against the post (Copy)
- Marks memos of qualification mentioned against the post (Copy)
- Latest Caste Certificate issued by MRO in case of BC, SC, ST, EWS (Copy)
- Study certificates from 4th to 10th class
- Sadhram Disability Certificate (Copy) if applicable
- Ex-Service Man Service Certificate (Copy) if applicable
- Sports Service Certificate (Copy) if applicable
- Duly filled and signed application form as per the provided format
- Service Certificate for weightage marks (Copy)
Disclaimer: This article contains information derived from the source mentioned below. Our team utilized an AI language model to rewrite and present the news or article in a unique format.
For informative videos by The Health Master, click on the below YouTube icon:
For informative videos on Medical Store / Pharmacy, click on the below YouTube icon:
For informative videos on the news regarding Pharma / Medical Devices / Cosmetics / Homoeopathy etc., click on the below YouTube icon:
For informative videos on consumer awareness, click on the below YouTube icon: