Last Updated on December 11, 2021 by The Health Master
International Conference on National Education Policy
Lloyd Institute of Management & Technology (Pharm.), Greater Noida is organizing AICTE sponsored Two-Days International Conference on National Education Policy‑ Transformational Reforms in Higher Education (NEP‑TRHE): Making a Global Impact on 17th-18th December, 2021 at Lloyd Campus, Noida, India.
The conference is purported to create awareness on perspectives of National Education Policy -2020 and to discuss the required regulatory reforms, faculty upgradation and student flexibility integral to its implementation.
The host institute is facilitating a platform for the exchange of ideas and networking amongst national and international stakeholders, including educationists, regulators, industrialists, administrators, leaders of higher education, professionals, researchers This international conference shall witness resource persons from various parts of the world, including Canada, Malaysia, South Africa and others.
Lloyd Institute of Management & Technology (Pharm.) is established in 2004 and offers programs viz.:
- Diploma in Pharmacy
- Bachelors in Pharmacy
- Masters in Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics
- Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance
The Institute is approved by AICTE, PCI and affiliated to Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) and Board of Technical Education (BTE), Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. It has been recently approved by AKTU as Research Centre. The B.Pharm program of Lloyd is accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
Manohar Thairani, President, Lloyd Group of Institutions told, “We at Lloyd have gained prestige for our quality and the holistic learning imparted to the students on the campus. We care for overall development of a student. For this, we have introduced effective features in its pedagogy like including Personality Development Program, Industry Expert Lectures, Entrepreneurial Excellence Development, On-the-Job training in industry etc.”
Manohar further added “We emphasize on delivering not just the curriculum content but also enriching the learning experience of students by incorporating several “beyond-curriculum” activities like: expert talks from industry, industrial visit to pharmaceutical manufacturing plants and analytical laboratories to provide a real-time, hands-on experience on functioning of the pharma industry.”
“Besides Pharmacy, the Lloyd Group also offers programs in Engineering, Management, Law and Education” he told.
Dr. Vandana Arora Sethi, Group Director, Lloyd Group of Institutions, said, “Education is an important pillar of any society, fundamental to achieving full human potential and developing an equitable and just society to promote national development.”
Dr Vandana further said, “The new National Education Policy-2020 (NEP-2020) envisions bringing about significant reforms in changes and creating global standards of education. For that, we need to have a thorough understanding of the provisions and the approach for effective implementation of the same. This international conference is being organized keeping this view in mind. ”
“This is a newer edition to the trail of five successful conferences organized at Lloyd. This is an attempt to provide a common platform for all the stakeholders in education—the regulators, management, faculty members, researchers, industry professionals and policy makers to deliberate on the diverse perspectives of the New National Education Policy-2020, at Lloyd Campus.” she added.
The chief advisors for the conference include:
- Prof. Anil D. Sahasrabudhe, Chairman, AICTE, New Delhi,
- Prof. K. K. Aggarwal, Chairman, National Board of Accreditation (NBA), New Delhi,
- Prof. B. Suresh, President, Pharmacy Council of India (PCI), New Delhi,
- Prof. Ramesh k. Goyal Vice Chancellor, DPSRU, New Delhi.
- Dr. G. N. Singh, Advisor to Chief Minister-Uttar Pradesh and former Drugs Controller General of India (CDSCO)
- Dr. S. Eswara Reddy, Joint Drugs controller (India), (CDSCO),
- Prof. Roopkrishen Khar, Director, B. S. Anangpuria Institute of pharmacy, Faridabad, Haryana.
The Advisory board members include:
- Col. B. Venkat, Director, Faculty Development Cell (FDC), AICTE, New Delhi,
- S. L. Nasa, former Registrar, Delhi State Pharmacy Council
- Prof. Shailendra Saraf, Vice-President, Pharmacy Council Of India (PCI), New Delhi
- Rakesh Dahiya, Senior Drugs Control Officer-Cum -Licensing Authority, FDA Haryana
- Atul Kumar Nasa, Head of Office, Controlling & Licensing Authority Dy. Drug Controller, Drugs Control Department, Delhi,
- Prof. Harvinder Popli Director, Sops, DPSRU, New Delhi,
- Prof. Vijay Juyal Registrar & Controller of Examination, H.N.B. Uttarakhand Medical Education University, Dehradun,
- Prof. Abhay Kumar Vice Chancellor, Pratap University, Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- Prof. Devendra Pathak Dean, Rajiv Academy for Pharmacy, Mathura, Uttar Pradesh.
- Prof. Kamla Pathak, Dean, Faculty of Pharmacy, Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences, Saifai, Etawah, Uttar Pradesh,
- Dhiraj Nanda founder Director, Nutrilife India Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi
- Dr. Upendra Nagaich Secretary, Society 0f Pharmaceutical Education & Research [SPER],
- Saurabh Arora Executive Director, Arbro Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi
For any queries, contact:
Dr. Chitra Gupta (+91-9811028038)
Conference e-mail Id: [email protected]
For informative videos by The Health Master, click on the below YouTube icon: