Latest posts by Lalit Kr. Goel (see all)
- FAQs – On DPCO: Drugs (Prices Control) Order, 2013 - April 20, 2021
- FAQs – on Blood Pressure Monitoring Devices - March 23, 2021
- FAQs – on Alcohol(in Pharma Industry) - March 19, 2021
Last Updated on August 20, 2021 by The Health Master
Pharmacopoeial status of Blood and its components
Latest Pharmacopoeial status of Blood and its components
- Whole Human Blood I.P.
- Concentrated Human Red Blood Corpuscles I.P.
- Platelet Concentrate I.P.
- Fresh Frozen Plasma B.P.
- Cryoprecipitate Antihaemophilic Factor I.P.
- Plateletpheresis using cell separator single donor platelet.
- Plasmapheresis using cell separator single donor plasma.
- Cryo-poor Plasma.
- Granulocyte Concentrate.
- Leucocyte- Reduced Red Cell.
- Leucocyte- Reduced Platelet Concentrate.
- Leucoppheresis using cell separator (leading to single donor platelet/ leucocyte.)
- Random Donor Platlet
- Platelet Rich plasma
- Saline washed Red Cells
- Leucodepleted red cells
- Irradiated red cells
- Frozen Packed Red Blood Cells
- Packed Red Cell aliquot