Last Updated on November 7, 2019 by The Health Master
Directorate of Employment: Government Jobs
Director General of Training under the directions of National Council of Vocational Training which is the apex body at Government of India level for coordinating development of Vocational Training in the country. The NCVT certificates are issued to the passed out trainees of NCVT trades. Similar to the National Council for Vocational Training at Central level, State Council for Vocational Training at the State level is responsible for coordinating an integrated development of Vocational Training. The SCVT certificates are issued to the passed out trainees of SCVT trades. This Directorate is providing training avenues through different Govt. ITIs of the state under Craftsman Training Scheme of Government of India, with the following objectives: To provide semi skilled/skilled workers to industry by systematic training. and To reduce unemployment among educated youths by equipping them with suitable skills for Industrial Employment & self Employment.
A walk in – interview will be held as per program below under the Directorate of Employment and Craftsmen Training Assam, Rehabari, Guwahati-8 for selection of candidates to be engaged purely on contractual basis or positions
Post: Pharmacists – 5 posts
Name of the ITIs: ITI, Dudhnoi, Pathsala, Rangia, B/Chariali, Titabor
Educational Qualification Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institute /University/Board.
Experience: 2 years experience in relevant Industries/ organization/ Hospitals of repute
Remuneration (Consolidated Fixed Pay) Rs. 14000/- P.M ( Fixed pay consolidated)
1. The applicant should not be below 21 years and above 45 years of age on 1st January,2019.
2. Interested candidates may appear before the Selection Committee with all original documents, experience certificates etc. along with sets of self-attested photocopies of the same, 2 (two) copies of recent passport size photographs and one filled in form in the prescribed format appended herewith on the date of interview.
3. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
4. The Selection Committee reserves the rights to cancel/postpone/extend to subsequent date the said interview without assigning any reason thereof.
5. The posts are purely temporary on contractual basis.
6. The Applicants must be permanent residents of Assam.
7. The applicants must have valid Employment Exchange Registration Card of Assam
8. The candidates who do not possess the requisite qualification and experience need not attend the walk- in interview.
9. Details are available on website – dect ossam gov.in
10. Candidates much report within the scheduled time i.e. before 9 30 A.M to 12.Noon or else they will not be allowed to participate in the walk- in -interview.
Date of Interview venue and time 14/11/2019
Venue: ITI Guwahati, Gopinath Nagar, Opp. B. Barooh Cancer Hospital, Guwahati.
Timing of reporting -9.30 A.M to 12. Noon.
GOVERNMENT OF ASSAM,
SKILL, EMPLOYMENT AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEPARTMENT,
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTORATE OF EMPLOYMENT AND CRAFTSMEN TRAINING,
ASSAM ,REHABARI, GUWAHATI-8