Pre-workout supplements are the buzz around many gyms and athletic facilities. But before you chug these products and start exercising, it’s important that you know more about the supplements.
Cleveland Clinic offers this advice about these products:
- The supplements typically come in powder or pill form.
- The main ingredient is usually caffeine. Most brands range from 150 milligrams (mg) to
- 300 mg of caffeine per dose.
- These products are generally safe if the maker is credible.
- If you’re sensitive to caffeine, take these products with caution.