Vasai-Virar City is the only Metropolitan City (having population more than 10 lakhs in Palghar district which is also having Municipal Corporation. It is located at North Mumbai. The area of Vasai-Virar City is 311 sq. km. Vasai-Virar City has been separated from Greater Mumbai and Mira-Bhayandar City because of presence of Vasai Creek. The City is well connected to Mumbai by Western Railway and through Mumbai-Ahmedabad National Highway. The city is connected to Navi Mumbai, Thane, Bhiwandi, Kalyan and Panvel cities by the Vasai-Diva Railway line.Vasai Virar city has significant growth potential due to close proximity to Brihan Mumbai.
Vasai-Virar City Municipal Corporation invites application for post of Pharmacist on 11 months contractual basic.
No oF Posts : 19 posts
1) Candidates must posses Diploma of Pharmacy from universities.
2) Candidate should have registered in Indian Pharmacy Council.
38 years and additional 5 years for Backwards
Rs 18,792/- per month
1) The age range given above is as follows. Calculated on 28/11/2019.
2) The age limit for backward candidate will be relaxed as per the decision
3) Municipal Corporation’s decision on the appointment of Vasai Virar will be final.
4) Vasai Virar city shall be bound to work in any designated hospital / urban primary health center / hospital / medical health department in the municipal area.
Likewise, from time to time, the employees of the municipal administration shall be bound to act as per the instructions received from time to time.
5) The number of positions shown in the table may vary.
6) Preference will be given to the backward candidate.
7) In addition to the papers of the selected candidates in the recruitment process, all the remaining documents will be available to the municipality for only three months.
8) According to the guidelines issued by the Commissioner, Family Welfare and Director, National Health Mission, Health Bhavan, Mumbai, the method of multiplication will be followed.
9) Since the selection list is issued in a qualitative manner, all the candidates except the selected candidates will be on the waiting list.
10) The waiting period will be valid for one year.
11) If the selected candidate is not verified then the post will be filled from the candidates in the waiting list.
Documents of attachments with the application
1) Academic certificate
2) Leaving certificate
3) Resident proof
4) Experience certificate
5) Caste Certificate
6) Caste validity certificate
Walk in interview
Date : 28/11/2019
Application accepted time : 9:30 am to 10:30 am
Application scrutiny time : 9:30 am to 10:30 am
Interview Time : 11:00 am
Vasai Virar City Municipal Corporation
4th Floor, Office of the Ward Committee
Opp. Virar Police Station, Bazaar ward, Virar East, Maharashtra 401305