Retired Armed Forces personnel till 2002 could avail medical facilities only for specific high cost surgery/treatment for a limited number of diseases covered under the Army Group Insurance(Medical Branch Scheme) (AGI(MBS)) and Armed Forces Group Insurance Scheme(Management Information System) (AFGIS (MIS)) schemes. These medicare schemes could provide some relief to the ESM, but it was not a comprehensive scheme as compared to and available for other Central Government Employees. Therefore, the requirement was felt of establishing a medicare system which could provide quality medicare to the retirees of the Armed Forces.
Post : Pharmacist – 01
Qualification : B.Pharmacy or Approved diploma in pharmacy from an institute recognized by the pharmacy council of India and registered as pharmacist under the pharmacy Act 1948. Minimum 03 yrs experience.
Monthly Salary – 28,100/-
No. of Post – 01,
Max age – 56 yrs Reserved for Ex-Serviceman – 70%
Place of Duty- Mumbai Upnagar (Kanjurmarg)
Employment wef – 12 Feb 20
1. Contractual Terms & Conditions.The contractual employment will be for a period of one year extendable for another one year subject to review of their conduct and performance during the employment. The contractual employees will not be entitled any allowance, financial benefits or concessions as admissible to Govt, employees. The detailed terms and conditions for employment is available at Station Headquarters ECHS, Mumbai Upnagar, INS Tanaji, Mankhurd, Mumbai – 400088 (Phone No. 022-25075448).
2. Working hours. The working hours for staff would be 48 hours per week (8×6) from Monday to Saturday and Sunday will be holiday. <
3. Leave.The staff will be entitled to 30 days leave besides Sundays and Gazetted holidays during the contractual period of one year/ twelve months.
4. Termination of Services. Contract can be terminated by either side by giving one month’s notice. .
5. The interview date for the various posts will be intimated later through email/call held at Station Headquarter ECHS, Mumbai Upnagar, INS Tanaji, Mankhurd, Mumbai – 400088. The desired candidate will submit Application Form, Bio-data/ CV along with copies of Academic/ Professional/ work experience certificates, Medical Council Registration with one passport size photograph.
The last date for submission of application is by 28 Dec 19 (1700 Hrs) at Station Headquarter ECHS Mumbai Upnagar, INS Tanaji, Mankhurd, Mumbai-400088. Original copies of certificates should be carried on the date of interview for verification.