Recruitment for Pharmacists (04 posts) at GMC – Government Job
Last Date : 25-12-2019 (11.59)
Online applications are invited for post of pharmacists from eligible candidates through OJAS website from 05-12-2019 (13:00) to 25-12-2019 (11.59).
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 04
1. Candidate should have degree in pharmacy from state or central government recognised university or UGC act 1956 section-3 recognised deemed university or equivalent or Diploma in pharmacy from recognized university with 2 years of of exp in dispencing of drugs in hospital or dispensory.
2. Candidate should have knowledge of computer.
3. Should have adequate knowledge of Gujarati & Hindi.
4. Candidate should be registered as Pharmacist under pharmacy act 1948 in Gujarat Pharmacy Council.
Salary : Rs. 31340/- fixed salary for first 5 years.
Age limit : Age should not be more than 35 years.
Exam Fees : Candidates who are of unreserved category should have to pay examination fees. Candidate have to take print out of challan from website and visit the near by post office. Candidate have to pay Rs. 200 as a board fees with 12 rs. postal charges (total 212 Rs)
1) The candidate may apply for one or more of the post mentioned in the advertisement and they have to apply for the same post only once. Each post has to apply separately. 2) The post and number of places shown in the advertisement are likely to decrease.
3) If any candidate makes more than one application for the same cadre, then the decision of canceling their application shall be with the Municipal Corporation of Gandhinagar.
4) The places in the advertisement for which those categories are reserved. Candidates belonging to the reserved category belonging to the same category will be allowed to stay in the upper age limit as per the rules of the Government. Will get However, women candidates will be allowed relaxation in age limit as per rules. After taking into account all allowable discounts, maximum age limit will be relaxed till the age of 5 years. 5) Even if the place is not declared as reserved for that category, the candidate of the reservation category who satisfies all the other qualifications including the age limit mentioned in the advertisement will also be the candidate who can subscribe to that position.
6) Under the Disability (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Participation) Act, the minimum amount of disability is fixed at 5% for the benefit / relaxation of reserves. Thus, a person with a disability of 5% or more will be entitled to benefit or concession of reservation.
7) The candidate has to appear at his own expense at the competitive examination place.
8) The place, time and date for the competitive examination shall be fixed by the Commissioner, Gandhinagar Municipal Corporation.
9) Applicant must apply online. No certificates or documents should be included with the on-line application.
10) Candidates who are included in the selection list and are eligible for appointment shall undergo a medical examination of the physical fitness to be determined by the Commissioner, Gandhinagar Municipal Corporation. A candidate who does not pass such a physical examination will not be eligible for appointment. The name of such candidate will be removed from the selection list.
Last Date : 25-12-2019 (11.59)