Ahmedabad is a historical and industrial city of Gujarat. After acquiring the status of a mega city, its rate of growth and development has surprisingly increased. The Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation or the AMC, established in July 1950 under the Bombay Provincial Corporation Act, 1949, is responsible for the civic infrastructure and administration of the city of Ahmedabad.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 20
Registered Pharmacist From Recognized University.
Age : Age should not be more than 35 years.
Salary : Rs. 31340/- fixed salary for first 5 years.
Exam Fees : Candidates who are of unreserved category should have to pay examination fees. Candidate have to pay onilne Rs 112/-
1. The above places have been temporarily borrowed till the grant of the Government is granted. Due to the closure of the Government’s bell / project, the candidates appointed on the headquarters will have to be discharged on the condition that they be released. The candidate will not be entitled to any permanent or other benefits in the future. Candidate will have to sign a contract with Urban Health Society.
2. Cancellation of the advertisement given earlier on the said quota, all the applications made by the office have been made by the candidates, each candidate has to apply fresh.
3. The details filled in the online application form for the candidate will be considered final for the entire recruitment process and proof of this must be submitted in original (including certified copies) when Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation Required.
4. The candidate will be considered not valid if any details or changes in the proofs and forms filled in the online application form will be taken during the examination.
5. The candidature will be considered void if any details or changes in the proofs and forms filled in the online application form will be taken during the examination.
6. If any candidate makes more than one application for the same post, Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation shall have the power to decide on cancellation of their applications.
7. Age, qualification and experience will be considered as the deadline to accept an online application.
8. If the grade is displayed in the marksheet, degree certificate, its equivalent percentage will have to be submitted to the conversion table of the recognized university.
Last Date : 26/12/2019 17:30:00