Govt. Job Alert for Pharmacists Mobile Health Team under RBSK. Applications are invited from the interested eligible candidates for filling up various posts of Mobile Health Team (MHT) under RBSK in Keonjhar district.
These posts are on contractual basis for a term of 11 months with monthly remuneration as notes against each and also subject to renewal as per the norms basing on the performance and subsistence of the programme.
Details for Govt. Job Alert are as under
Post : Pharmacist
No of posts : 06 (ST-04, SC-02)
Consolidated Remuneration per month : Rs. 12,140/- + PI as per norms
Qualification : Must have passed +2 Science Examination under Council of Higher Secondary Eduaction, Odisha / equivalent and Diploma in Pharmacy from Govt. Medical College & Hospitals of the State / any other recognized private institutions duly approved by A.I.C.T.E. and examination conducted by the Odisha Pharmacy Board.
S/He must have passed Odia up to M.E Standard.
Age limit :- 21-32 years as on the first day of the advertisement month
Residence certificate (six months validity) is to be produced while applying for the post.
Valid Caste certificate to be produced while applying for the said post.
Selection Procedure : Direct recruitment through written competitive examination.
General Selection Procedure
• The interested eligible candidates have to apply application form as per prescribed with self attested photocopy of all requisite certificates, mark sheets and documents.
• The envelope containing application form must be superscribed on the top of the envelope, “APPLICATION FOR THE POST___________OF MHT UNDER RBSK, KEONJHAR.”
• The incomplete application in any form will be rejected.
• The candidate must submit complete application form on or before i.e. 06.01.2020 till 5.00 PM to Chief District Medical & Public Health Officer, Keonjhar,PIN-758001, Dist-Keonjhar, State- Odisha through Regd. Post/ Speed post only.
• The database of the candidates will be uploaded in the district NIC web site i.e. kendujhar.nic.in giving seven days of time for receiving objection if any.
• Candidates are requested visit the District website time to time for updating the recruitment process.
• No personal query will not be entrained/ canvassing in any form during the recruitment process leads to rejection the candidature.
• The merit list / waiting list for the said post may be utilized to fill up the vacancy of post under other programmes of National Health Mission, Keonjhar during one year from the date of approval.
Application submission details
Submit application to the Chief District Medical & Public Health Officer* cum-DMD,NHM, Keonjhar-758001 on or before dt. 06.01.2020 till 5.00 PM through Regd. Post/Speed Post only.
The envelope containing the application should be super scribed on the top of the envelope clearly, “Name of the Post applied for_________of MHT under RBSK Keonjhar”.
In support of Residential Certificate, only the certificates issued by the Tahasildar within the period of last six months and for the purpose of service will be taken in to consideration.
Incomplete application in any form is liable for rejection. Applications received after the date line will not be entertained i.e. after 06.01.2020.
For other Govt. Job Alert, click here