BPPI is the implementing agency for Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Pariyojana of Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Government of India. The objective of the scheme is to make available quality generic medicines at affordable prices to all.
BPPI is expanding its operations and has urgent requirements on following posts on contractual basis:
Post : Junior Pharmacist
No. of Posts : 04 [02 for Shillong (Meghalaya), 02 for Bhubaneswar (Orissa)]
Age (Maximum) : 30 Years
Also read: Job Openings for B.Pharm or M.Pharm at CMSS
Essential Qualification : B.Pharma. Candidates possesses M. Pharma shall be given preference.
Experience : 01-year post qualification experience in handling operations of Retail Pharmacy / Pharmacy Store.
Pharmacist Certificate : Candidates must have valid nonattached registered pharmacist certificate of respective state.
Consolidated Remuneration : Rs. 18,000/-
Conveyance Allowance : Rs. 3,500/-
Telephone Allowance : Rs. 500/-
For more job alerts: click here
1. Assessment and maintenance of stock level at store.
2. Ensure timely order placements to avoid stock outs. 3. Ensure legal operation of the store, including meeting all inspection and other requirements. 4. Maintains records of all transactions and assets of the store.
5. Maintenance of all MIS reports of store.
6. Ensure smoothly dispensing of prescribed medications, drugs, and other surgical as per prescription/demand of customers.
7. Maintains established procedures concerning quality assurance, security of controlled substances. 8. To provide functional supervision to all support staff of store
9. Ensure co – ordination between CWH, RWH and Head Office.
10. All other work assigned by seniors.
General Terms & Conditions
1. The appointment is purely on contractual basis and it is not against any permanent vacancy. This appointment will not entitle any candidate to claim for regular/ permanent employment in BPPI.
2. Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post they have applied, in case it is found at any stage of selection process or even after appointment that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information or suppressed any relevant information/ material facts or does not fulfill the criteria, his / her candidature / services are liable for rejection/ termination without notice with further legal proceedings. The cut-off date for age, qualification and experience will be 31.12.2019.
3. Person having experience of working in Government sector, PSUs and Pharma industry in same profile may get preference.
4. Candidate must have nonattached registered pharmacist certificate of respective state.
5. The incumbent is liable to be transferred/posted in any place of India at the discretion of BPPI. The selected candidate should be able to join at the earliest.
6. BPPI has the right to reject the entire selection process/advertisement at any stage and the decision of BPPI shall be final in this regard.
7. BPPI reserves the right to relax age/experience/qualification & other qualifying criteria in deserving cases. Mere fulfilling of eligibility criteria shall not confer any right to the applicant for being called for the next round of selection process or appointment. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
8. Appointment will be on whole time contractual basis on the following terms & conditions.
a) He/She will be entitled to consolidated remuneration, conveyance and telephone allowance and provident fund as per rules. b) He/She will be entitled to leaves as per BPPI rules.
c) BPPI reserves the right to revise the terms & conditions during the tenure of the contract.
d) The contractual appointment will automatically come to an end on the expiry of the contractual period and no notice pay or retrenchment compensation will be payable to candidate. During the contract period in case performance of candidate is not found satisfactory or for any other reason, contract can be terminated without assigning any reason by giving 30 days’ notice or 30 days remuneration in lieu thereof.
e) Candidate will devote his/her whole time and attention in the interest of the Bureau and will not engage himself/herself in any other work/assignment either fulltime or part time, either paid or in honorary capacity. As a contractual employee, you will maintain a high standard of loyalty, efficiency and integrity.
9. Initially contractual appointment will be for one to three years and which may or may not be extended based on the performance. There will be three months’ probation period during the first-year contract, which may or may not be extended based on the performance. During the period of first year of contract, from the date of joining including the period spent on probation, if the employee leaves/resigns/abandons the services or violates the terms of the appointment, employee will have to pay liquidated damages amounting to six months’ consolidated/basic pay.
10. No. of posts shall be increased/decreased, basis on the requirement of internal department.
11. Any corrigendum/clarifications on this advertisement, if necessary, shall be notified through our website.
12. Candidates are advised to check their emails regularly for the updates.
13. Please note that no TA/DA shall be paid to any candidate for appearing in interview in BPPI.
Candidates are requested to submit duly filled in application form (complete in all respects) with copy of all educational, experience etc. documents. The complete application form will be checked, verified and screened and the candidates, whose candidature will be found eligible and suitable for the requirements, will be notified through telephonically call or email for the next stage of Personal Interview.
In the second stage, there will be Personal Interview of the candidates, whose application forms have been successfully verified and those found suitable for the requirements. Based on the credentials and performance in the personal interview, the candidates will be shortlisted, and the offer of appointment shall be issued to the suitable candidate in the order of merit.
Please also note : Candidates are required to carry all the supporting documents (marks sheet, degree, experience certificate etc.) in original along with one set of photocopies at the interview venue for verification. BPPI may adopt higher criteria/process in case of a more number of applicants meeting eligibility criteria.
Interested eligible candidates may send their applications to CEO, BPPI at E-1, 8th Floor, Videocon Tower, Jhandewalan Extn., New Delhi – 110055 up to 15.01.2020 (Till 03:00 PM).
BUREAU OF PHARMA PUBLIC SECTOR UNDERTAKINGS OF INDIA (BPPI)
E-1, 8th Floor, Videocon Tower, Jhandewalan Extn., New Delhi – 110055