Central Medical Services Society (CMSS) has been established with the approval of Cabinet on 24.08.2011 as a Central Procurement Agency (CPA).
It is to streamline drug procurement and distribution system of Department of Health & Family Welfare (DoHFW), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India and to eliminate existing deficiencies.
The Mission of the Society is to procure high quality health sector goods in a transparent and cost-effective manner in line with the directives of the Government of India and ensure timely and un-interrupted supply of health sector goods & services for State Government and Union Territories.
Post : Assistant General Manager (Procurement)
Also read: Recruitment for Pharmacists under KDR Board
Emoluments : Rs. 80,000/- per month (Consolidated) subject to Tax Deduction at Source.
Whether Selection Post : On contractual basis for a period not exceeding 5 years, renewable at the discretion of CMSS and subject to satisfactory performance.
Age limit for direct recruitment : Up to 45 years of age as on the last date of submission of application.
Essential Educational Qualification and Experience for direct recruitment:
A. B. Tech (in any discipline) or Science Graduate / Pharmaceutical science graduate with MBA (any discipline) through a full time degree course from Universities recognized by UGC or Autonomous Institute(s) authorized by M/o HRD and should have at least 60% marks each or equivalent grade in Graduation and Post Graduation level.
B. Minimum 6 years of experience in procurement at managerial level (s) after completion of B.Tech degree. For Science Graduate/Pharmaceutical Science Graduate with MBA, 6 years of experience in procurement at managerial level (s) after completion of MBA.
C. Proficiency in modem Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and E-Procurement system.
D. Conversant with GFR and Public Procurement Process.
Probation period : 6- Months
Method of recruitment whether direct or by deputation and percentage of the posts to be filled by various methods : Direct on contract basis.
Job requirements : As per attached Annexure
Period of appointment : For retention/continuation, review of performance at the end of every year by the DG & CEO and the Governing Body of the Society.
, sendees can be terminated/relieved by serving one month notice by either side.
Annual increase in salary : 5% Subject to satisfactory performance.
• Framing of generic specification for drugs/ vaccines/ contraceptive after discussions with all stakeholders and its updating from time to time.
• Preparation of Annual Procurement Plan.
• Codification of all the drugs/vaccine/contraceptive items.
• Prepare a supplier database incorporating details of contract particulars, product, licensing, performance and prior product quality problems.
• Registration of suppliers of drugs/vaccines/contraceptive based on credentials, manufacturing capability, quality assurance system, past performance, GMP, after sale service and financial background etc and vendor rating.
• Preparation of bidding documents including all special conditions and general terms & conditions.
• Drafting of award of contract document and other related documents.
• Responsible for bid evaluation, award of contract and post contract management.
• To deal with all litigation matters in Courts and Arbitration.
• To give inputs for efficient functioning of Drug Management & Inventory Control Software.
• Assist in training needs assessment for procurement, distribution and storage of drugs/vaccines/contraceptive and in the preparation of training materials. To train CMSS and State Government Procurement personnel.
• To implement e-procurement & Market Research.
• To arrange for Audit of procurement and related issues.
• Working knowledge and experience of MS Office.
• Other duties as specified by the DG & CEO or / and Reporting Officer.
The candidates are to apply in the given application form (For Deputation/Contract) attaching self-attested copies of Qualification and Experience and other related documents. Applications complete in all respects to be sent to
The General Manager (Administration),
Central Medical Services Society,
2nd Floor, Vishwa Yuvak Kendra, 8, Teen Murti Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi-110021.
For more Govt. Jobs, Click here
The last date of receipt of application is 10.02.2020.
Incomplete applications, or those received after the last date and applications not received “Through Proper Channel for deputation candidates” will not be entertained.
CMSS will not be responsible for any postal delays.