Bahraich is situated in North eastern part of Devipatan Division.It is situated between the 28.24 to 27.4 Latitude & 81.65 to 81.3 eastern Longitude. According to ceusus of 1991 the area of distt. is 4696.8 sq km. Which is 31.99% of Devipatan Division. District Bahraich has a international border with Nepal on the Northern part.
Distt. Barabanki & Sitapur are in South, Khiri in West and Gonda & Shrawasti are in eastern side of the district Bahraich. Northern part of the district is Tarai region which is covered by the dense natural forest. Chakia ,Sujauli , Nishangara , Mihinpurwa, Bichia & Baghauli are the main forest areas of the district . Sarju & Ghaghra are the major rivers of the district.
Post : Pharmacist
No of post : 01
Salary : Rs 14,416/- pm
1) Allopathic Pharmacist to be registered with the Board of its mode and 02 year in diploma from a recognized institution is mandatory.
2) Working experience in a Government / Semi Government / recognized institute.
Also read: Research Job for B.Pharm at GAU
Terms and conditions of appointment:
1. Appointment Will be 31-03-2021
2. Depending on the need and work, a period of one year can be considered for pharmacists up to 40 years of age, candidates can apply. 3 Reservation rules set by the state government will be followed.
3. The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of interview through the selection committee constituted by the District Health Committee.
5. Reference of honorarium payable to State / Mission Director A.H.M. Can be done according to the instructions of No amount other than a lump sum honorarium will be payable.
6. On the basis of this appointment, no claim for appointment to posts under the state government will be valid.
7. Effective government rule rules will be applicable to the employees of the state government.
8. In case the work and conduct are not found to be satisfactory and in case of unauthorized absence for seven consecutive days without notice, the contract will be terminated immediately without any notice.
Application form by registered post dated 31-03-2020 till 05:00 will be received in the office of the undersigned. Information of interview will be published through news. Preference will be given to local candidates.
For more Govt. Jobs, Click here