All-India Institute of Medical Sciences was established as an institution of national importance by an Act of Parliament with the objects to develop patterns of teaching in Undergraduate and Post-graduate Medical Education in all its branches so as to demonstrate a high standard of Medical Education in India.
It is to bring together in one place educational facilities of the highest order for the training of personnel in all important branches of health activity; and to attain self-sufficiency in Post-graduate Medical Education.
Post : Consultant
Protocol Title :
A Phase III. Randomized. Double-blind, three arm Placebo controlled Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of two vaccines VPM 1002 and Immuvac (Mw) in Preventing Tuberculosis (TB) in healthy Household Contacts of Newly Diagnosed Sputum Positive Pulmonary TB Patients.
Post Graduate Degree (MD/MS/DNB) with one year of demonstrated experience of clinical research.
Post Graduate Diploma in clinical research after MBBS/BAMS with 2 years of demonstrated experience in clinical research
1st class Masters (M.Sc / M.Pharma) in Medical Pharmacology / Biotechnology / Clinical Research / Microbiology / Biochemistry with 4-6 years demonstrated experience in conducting clinical research.
• Able to prepare SOPs and related documents for clinical trial conduct.
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of ICH GCP guidelines and relevant regulatory for clinical trial conduct.
• Experience in co-ordinating project activities
• Good Communication skills.
Nature of duties :
• Coordination of all trial related activities and implementation at the sites.
• Plan, coordinate and conduct site activities including site selection/assessment. prepare monitoring plans, conduct monitoring checks and site visits/report as required.
• Trial data review and checks for accuracy and adequacy.
• Any other work that may be assigned from time to time.
• Drafting letters for sending to various organisations
Age : Up to 45 years.
Salary : INR 1,00.000/- per month
Tenure : 1 year or extendable
Interested candidates are requested to mail their resume at [email protected] mentioning the name of the post in the subject by 30th March 2020 (Monday).
For more Govt. Jobs, Click here