Northeast Frontier Railway has Five Divisions namely, Tinsukia, Lumding, Rangiya, Alipurduar & Katihar & at field level these Divisions are directly responsible for Train operations and reports to General Manager. Each of these Divisions is headed by Divisional Railway Manager, a Senior Administrative Grade officer of the rank of Joint Secretary to Government of India.
Post : Pharmacist
In view of the exigencies related with the COVID – 19 global pandemic and in view of making adequate preparedness for the said pandemic, it has been decide to engage Paramedical staff on “Contract basis” temporary for a period of one month, from the date of such engagement in Rangiya Division, N F Railway from willing eligible candidates, which can be extended purely on administrative requirement and willingness of concerned candidate, or till the scheme is available, whichever is earlier. A Walk-in-Interview will be conducted to adjudge the suitability of the willing candidates.
No of posts : 04
Eligibility : 10+2 in science or its equivalent with 2 yes Diploma in Pharmacy and registration with Pharmacy Council of India or Registration with State Pharmacy Council.
Age : 20 yrs to 34 yrs . Upper age relaxation for SC/ST = 5 yrs and 3 yrs for OBC(as on 01.03.2020). Not exceeding 65 years of age as on 01.03.2020 (for retired employee)
Remuneration : Monthly remuneration is Rs 29,200/- (including DA + other Allowance as admissible Allowance).
In case a railway accommodation so provided to the Paramedical staff, an amount equivalent to sum of HRA and license fee of the accommodation so provided shall be deducted from the monthly remuneration.
1. The vacancies may alter as per administrative requirement at anytime during the engagement.
2. The administration reserves the right to place engaged Paramedical staff anywhere in the jurisdiction of Rangiya Division, N F Railway.
3. Retired Paramedical staff up to the age of 65 years or to hire Paramedical staff who are physically fit are eligible to appear in the Walk-In-Interview.
4. The day(s) of interview may span for more than one day and no TA/DA/Accommodation will be provided to the candidates in case of such eventuality.
Terms and Condition
1. Selected candidates will be subjected to medical examination and only fit candidates will be engaged as Paramedical staff.
2. The Contract Paramedical staff who enters contract with Railways will not have any claim or right for his/her continuity or automatic extension of the terms of contract.
3. The Contract shall liable to be terminated by giving 07 days notice by either side, without assigning any reasons, or if the Contract Paramedical staff is mentally/physically incapacitated.
4. Engagement as Paramedical staff will not confer any right for automatic regularization or absorption in Railways.
5. The detailed instructions with regard to the duties while in contract with Railways shall be given to Paramedical staff concerned in the event of selection along with the offer of engagement.
6. Appearance in the interview will not vest any right upon the candidate to be engaged as Paramedical staff Sc no reasons will be cited or communication shall be made with the candidate in the event of candidate not getting selected.
7. The Railway administration reserves the right to cancel this notification without assigning any reason(s).
8. No Railway privilege passes/PTOs shall be admissible to Retires engaged as Paramedical staff in his/her capacity of Paramedical staff, “Duty Passes’, as per eligibility would be provided for outstation duties to the Paramedical staff.
For more Govt. Jobs, Click here
The willing eligible candidates should report for the “WALK-IN” interview in the office of the CHIEF MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT, N. F. RAILWAY, RANGIYA – 781365 ON 04.04.2020 (Saturday) at 10.00 HRS, with copies of all certificates/testimonials IN ORIGINAL and attested true copies and also two passport size photographs, original copy of P. P. O. (Pension Payment Order), Service Certificate Sc LPC. In the event of any wrong information/fake academic certificates/testimonial etc the candidates will liable to be taken up under Govt of India’s law in force.