Last Updated on April 11, 2020 by The Health Master
HSSC (earlier Subordinate Services Selection Board) is constituted as per the proviso of Article 309 of constitution of India, vide Haryana Government Notification No.523-3GS-70/2068, dated 28.01.1970. Through it was granted statutory status of Haryana Staff Selection Commission vide Haryana Govt. Gazette Notification dated 28.02.2005.
Post : Pharmacist
No of posts : 25
General : 5 (ESM-5)
SC : 5 (NonESM/ESP-3, ESM-2)
BCA : 4 (NonESM/ESP-2, ESM-2)
EWS : 11
Pay Scale : – Rs 35400/-
Age : – 17-42 yrs.
1. 10+2 with Science, (Physics and Chemistry);
2. Pharmacists course diploma from the Medical College, Rohtak or any other recognized Institutions recognized by the Haryana Government with training in injections, dressing and ward work in a recognized Hospital;
3. Registered as a Pharmacist with the Haryana Pharmacy Council under section 31(a) or 31(c) or 32(a) of the Pharmacy Act, 1948 as applicable to Haryana State.
4. Hindi/Sanskrit as one of the subject in Matriculation or Higher..
Relaxation in Age:
i) Upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years in the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Backward Class (A) & Backward Class (B) as per Haryana Govt. instructions.
ii) In the case of PwD General Candidates, the upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years (15 years for SCs/BCs) as per Haryana Government instructions No. 22/10/2013-1GS-III, dated 15.07.2014.
iii) For Ex-servicemen Candidates, relaxation up to continuous Military service added by three years is permissible.
iv) The upper age limit in respect of widow, legally separated woman, divorcee, deserted woman and unmarried woman will be upto 47 years as per Government instructions.
v) Relaxation in maximum age to the persons who have already worked or are presently working on adhoc/contract/work-charged/daily wages/under outsourcing policy in any Department/Board/Corporation of Haryana Government to make them eligible to compete for regular recruitment. This relaxation in maximum age will be admissible equal to the period he has worked on adhoc/contract/work-charged/daily wages/under outsourcing policy excluding the period of break, if any, for appointment to a post on regular basis. It is clarified here that once a person is selected for regular appointment availing benefit of relaxation in age, he/she will not be entitled to avail such benefit again for subsequent appointment to any post (Vide Instructions No. 6/36/2019-1GS-I, dated 3rd July 2019, Haryana Government).
Also read: Job for Pharmacists under District Panchayat
Details of Fees
Male/Female : Rs 150/- Female (Haryana resident) Rs 75/-
SC/BC/EWS Candidates of Haryana State
Male : Rs 35/- Female : Rs 18/-
1. The dependent of ESM and DFF are required to pay the fee as for General, SC or BCA & BCB Candidates as the case may be.
2. Fee once deposited against an application form is neither transferable nor refundable/adjustable.
3. The fee should be deposited through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank available on payment site
4. Candidates are advised to choose their mode of payment i.e. Net banking or e-Challan while applying online
5. Commission will not responsible for unsuccessful payment/Transaction Status Failure/Transaction Status Pending.
Procedure/Instructions/Guidelines for Online Filling of Application Form
Following are all the general and special instructions for the applicant with respect to the online filling of the application form
a. Apply online well in advance without waiting for last date of submission of online application form.
b. Please read the instructions and procedures carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form and check all the particulars filled up in application form after getting the printout to ensure the correctness of information and upload all documents before finally submitting the application
c. The candidate should fill all details while filling the Online Application Form. After applying online, Registration No. and Password will be generated. Take print out of the registration no. and password screen for future reference of your application status and for Reprinting of your online filled application form and e-Challan form.
d. After successful submission of application, candidates can again take final print out of application form and e-Challan.
e. The hard copy of application form along with all uploaded documents must be brought at the time when called upon to do so by Haryana Staff Selection Commission. Documents which has not been uploaded, shall not be entertained.
f. No request for change of any particular on the application form shall be entertained by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
g. No offline application form or copy of downloaded application form will be accepted by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
Also read: Vacancy for Pharmacists at SEC Railway
h. The selection shall be made in accordance with the provisions of Haryana Govt. notification No.523-3GS-70/2068, dated 28.01.1970 as further amended time to time.
i. Candidates who do not fulfill the qualifications/eligibility conditions on cutoff date, their application shall not be uploaded by the online application system. All the Certificates/Documents relating to educational qualification/eligibility conditions and Socio-Economic Criteria etc. will be determined with regard to last date fixed to apply online applications also called as closing date i.e. 24.03.2020 as given in the advertisement.
1. Candidates are advised to fill their application form carefully such as Name, Father’s/Mother’s name, Date of Birth and Category, Qualification, marks obtained, passing year, photo, Signature, details & fee, etc. No request for change of any particular on the online application form shall be entertained by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission after submission of application form.
2. After final submission of application form, no change will be allowed. Candidate will be responsible for any mistake in the data of application form and fees paid by him/her.
3. In case candidate feels that he/she has filled up the form erroneously, he/she should fill up a fresh online application form alongwith fresh requisite fee before closing date and download the admit card there against only.
Special Instructions for filling application form
1. The online application can be filled up using URL address i.e adv12020.hryssc.in/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx.
2. The decision of the Commission in all matters relating to acceptance or rejection of an application, eligibility/suitability of the candidates, mode and criteria for selection etc. will be final and binding on the candidates. No inquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
3. Candidates applying for a post must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions on the last date of application.
4. If on verification at any stage starting from submitting application form till appointment and any time even after appointment, it is found that any candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility condition or it is found that the information furnished is false or incorrect, his/her candidature will be cancelled and he/she will also be liable to be criminally prosecuted. This is irrespective of whether the candidate was benefitted by furnishing the false or incorrect information in his/her application.
5. A candidate whether he belongs to General or reserved category viz. SC, BCA, BCB, EWS, ESP, ESM/DESM, DFF or PwD (persons with disabilities) can submit only one online application form under one particular category of post advertised.
6. Haryana Staff Selection Commission reserves the right to call any candidate personally along with printed copy of the application form with uploaded documents original certificates and photocopy of self-attested certificates along with Photo, Identity Proof i.e. Identity Card/Driving License/Passport/Voter Card/Pan Card/Aadhaar Card etc.
For more Govt. Jobs, Click here
It is notified for the information of all concerned that online applications against Advt. No. 1/2020 will now fillup through the URL address i.e recruitment-portal.in/adv12020.html. Accordingly, the candidates may now apply online against Advt. No. 1/2020 through URL address i.e recruitment-portal.in/adv12020.html from 27.03.2020 to 17.04.2020 and the closing date for deposit of fee will be 22.04.2020. The
Opening date for submission of online applications : 03.03.2020
Closing date for submission of online application : 17.04.2020 (by 11:59PM)
Closing date for deposit of fee : 22.04.2020