This prompted the assembly of Gujarat State to pass legislation on 17.12.1965 to establish a University named as Gujarat Ayurveda University with its head quarter in Jamnagar. This University came in existence on January 5th, 1967 with Institute for Post Graduate Teaching & Research and other Ayurvedic Colleges of Gujarat State as affiliated colleges.
Laboratory Technician- (Pharmacology) (Group-C)
No of posts : 02 (UR-01, OBC-01)
Pay Scale: – Pay Matrix level-5 (Rs.29200-92300)
Maximum Age: – 35 Years.
1. Educational qualification : B. Pharm (Ayu)/B. Pharm or B.Sc. (Chemistry/Biology)
2. Experience : One year regular experience in Pharmacology field and Animals related research work.
1. Master degree in concerned subject.
2. Research experience of working on Natural drugs.
Relaxation: – Age may be relaxed in case of internal candidate.
Laboratory Assistant – (Group-C)
No of post : 07 (UR-03, OBC-02, ST-01, EWS-01)
Pay Scale: – Pay Matrix level-2 (Rs.19900-63200)
Maximum Age: – 30 Years.
B.Sc. (Chemistry / Biology / Microbiology/ Zoology/ Biotechnology) or B. Pharm (Ayu.) from recognized University.
Relaxation: – Age may be relaxed in case of internal candidate.
Pharmacist (Ayurved) -(Group-C), (P. G. Hospital)
No of post : 03 (UR-01, OBC-01, EWS-01)
Pay Scale: – Pay Matrix level- Level-4 (Rs. 25500-81100)
Maximum Age: – 33 Years.
1. D.Pharm (Ayurved) with two years experience in recognized hospital or B. Pharm (Ayurved) from a recognized University
2. Candidate possesses adequate knowledge of Gujarati, English and Devnagari Script. Relaxation: – Age may be relaxed in case of internal candidate.
Note: Recognized Hospital means a Nursing Home / Hospital duly certified by the concerned Municipal Corporation / Municipality / Panchayat Body for indoor admissions.
General Information and Conditions
Applicants are advised to read all instructions carefully before filling up the applications. 1. The applicant must be a citizen of India.
2. These posts carry usual allowance admissible as per Central Government rules and applicable to Institute for Post Graduate Teaching & Research in Ayurveda (IPGT&RA) employees.
3. New Pension Scheme (NPS) of Government of India is applicable in the Institute.
4. All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement as on the last date of receipt of the applications. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess essential criteria laid down for various posts. No enquiry or advice will be entertained asking for eligibility.
Also read: Job for Pharmacists in AIIMS
5. The prescribed essential criteria are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for written test/skill test and/or interview. The Competent Authority reserves the right to shortlist candidates on the basis of higher qualifications/year of experience in the subject/screening test/other criteria. The decision of the Competent Authority will be final and binding in this regard.
6. Experience certificate should clearly mentioned name, designation and tenure, failing which, candidature will be rejected summarily.
7. There is no Personal Interview for Selection of all Group “B” & “C” posts. The selection will be based on merit of Objective type written tests.
8. If any document/Certificate furnished in a language other than Gujarati or Hindi or English, a transcript in Hindi/English of the same duly attested by a Gazetted Officer or Notary is to be submitted.
9. The date for determining the upper age limit, qualification and/or experience will be the closing date prescribed for receipt of application.
10. Institute reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies, to withdraw the vacancy of any or all the posts and reject any or all applications without assigning any reason thereof, whatsoever, at any stage of recruitment process.
11. Institute reserves the right to make any criteria for selection, amendment, cancellation and changes pertaining to this advertisement in whole or part thereof without assigning any reason thereof, whatsoever.
12. Any corrigendum/ order regarding this advertisement will be issued on the website only. Applicants are advised to remain in touch with the website for this purpose. No separate corrigendum etc. will be published in Newspaper.
13. Applicants working in Central/State/Autonomous bodies/Statutory/PSU/Quasi Govt. Offices etc. may send their application as advance application.
14. While forwarding the application the sponsoring authority/employers shall ensure that the particulars of the candidate are verified and that he/she fulfills the eligibility conditions, along with a certificate that the applicant is free/clear from vigilance angle and no disciplinary proceeding(s) is/are pending or contemplated against the applicant.
15. The candidate working/serving in Govt./Autonomous/Statutory bodies/PSU/Quasi Govt. Offices etc. should apply “through proper channel” with ‘NO OBJECTION’ Certificate and their duly forwarded application should reach the Office of the Director, IPGT&RA on or before the closing date of application received. In case they do not furnish the same, their candidature will straight away be rejected.
16. Applicant applying for more than one post must send separate application with all necessary documents for each post along with application fee.
17. Applicant has to attach necessary certificate like Gazette, Marriage certificate in case applying by name other than mentioned in the certificate.
18. Applicants will be fully responsible for the accuracy of the information they furnish. Any information furnished by the candidate if found wrong at any stage will be treated as disqualification and/or dismissed from the service at any stage and No correspondence will be entertained at all.
19. The written test and/or interview call letter, if short listed, shall be intimated by email.
20. The appointment to the any post will be subjected to physical fitness from the Competent Medical Board/Medical Authority.
21. Applicants working in Govt./Autonomous/Statutory bodies/PSU/Quasi Govt. Offices etc. have to attach photo copies of complete ACR dossier/APARs of last five years, duly attested by Under Secretary or equivalent rank in their organization, with the application and also have to keep ready along with all other required original documents at the time of document verification and/or interview, if called for.
22. No TA/DA will be granted to any candidates for written test and/or interview, if called for. 23. No correspondence or personal inquiries shall be entertained.
24. In case of any dispute the jurisdiction will be Jamnagar-361008.
25. The Institute will not be responsible for any delay in receipt of any application. Applications received after the last date or applications incomplete in any respect will be summarily rejected without any intimation.
26. Canvassing in any form by or on behalf of any candidate, or bringing political or other influence with regard to selection/recruitment/posting will be lead to disqualification of candidature.
27. Valid Registration/renewal Certificate in their State/Central Register Board/Council is to be attached, wherever applicable.
28. Applications will not be accepted by E-Mail or Fax. No enquiry will be entertained over Phone, or E-Mail or Fax.
Also read: Job for Pharmacists at Southern Railway
29. The Syllabus:
(a) The Syllabus, Duration of the Test, Total Marks, and Criteria for Award of Marks and any other information for the written Tests and/or Skill tests will be posted on the Website of the Institute/University.
(b) Applicants are advised to access the Website of the Institute/University frequently for any further information relating to this Vacancy Advertisement Notification.
(a) Reservation of posts for Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Economically Weaker Sections (EWS), Other Backward Castes –Non-Creamy Layer (OBC-NCL) and Persons with Benched Marked Disability (PWD) are as per Government of India Directives.
(b) Reservation is as per Government of India Directives.
(c) Applications not supported by the appropriate certificate for the reservation category claimed, will be treated as General/Unreserved. In case Institute observe any false or discrepancy in their certificate, their candidature will be rejected summarily, No correspondence will be entertained at all.
(d) The relaxation for reserved category candidate as per DoP&T, Govt. of India, shall be admissible only in case of vacancies reserved for such categories. The reserved category candidates, who apply against unreserved post, are not entitled for any relaxation, however, the applicants belonging to Persons with Benchmarked Disability (PWD) category shall be entitled to get relaxation as admissible to them irrespective of the fact whether the post(s) is /are reserved for PWD or otherwise.
(e) If reserved category applicant wants to apply for both unreserved post and reserved post, then the applicant has to submit separate application form along with separate application fees applicable for category applied for.
31. The reserved category candidates are required to submit original certificate in prescribed format of the Government, issued by the competent authority at the time of document verification, in support of their claim. .
32. Only such PWD persons would be eligible for reservation in services/posts who suffer from not less than 40 per cent (Forty per cent) of relevant disability. A person who wants to avail of benefit of reservation would have to submit a Disability Certificate issued by a competent authority. The Certificate for PWD must indicate the percentage of disability.
33. The OBC candidates belonging to “Creamy Layer” are not entitled to concession entitled to OBC-NCL candidates and such candidates have to indicate their category as Unreserved (UR).
34. Application fee :
(a) Application fee is to be paid by bank Demand draft (DD) of nationalized bank only
(b) Application fee is non-refundable, and payable by Demand Draft only for each application, drawn in favour of “Director, IPGT&RA” payable at Jamnagar.
(c) Application fee are is under:
General/UR/OBC (Group C posts) : Rs.2500/-
SC/ST/EWS (Group C posts) : Rs.2000/-
PWD (Persons with Benchmarked Disability (All posts) : No application fee
(d) Candidate must mention- Candidate name, category and post name-subject name applied for, on back side of Demand Draft.
(e) Application once submitted will not be allowed to be withdrawn and application fee once paid will not be refunded in any case neither it shall be held reserve for any other recruitment nor for selection process in future, even if the recruitment process is cancelled.
How to apply:
(a) Applicants are required to apply in the prescribed format available at website on ayurveduniversity.edu.in as per the prescribed proforma of Applications form. Institute will not consider any other format or application Proforma.
(b) Duly signed application completed in all respect enclosing self-attested copies of all certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications, experience, cast/community/Persons with disabilities (PWD) in prescribed format by Government of India, the supporting documents along with non-refundable application fees should be sent in an envelop super scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ___________________”
by Registered/Speed-Post to:
Institute for Post Graduate Teaching & Research in Ayurveda
Gujarat Ayurved University,
Opp. B-Division Police Station, Gurudwara Road,
Jamnagar-361 008 (Gujarat)
Candidates are advised to read all instructions carefully before sending their applications otherwise their applications are likely to be rejected on one or more of the following reasons in terms of the notifications.
(a) Applications received after the closing date.
(b) Candidates not having the required qualifications & valid experience.
(c) Applications without latest photo not being pasted in the provided space.
(d) Applications without declaration.
(e) Application without signature.
(f) Applications without any supporting documents details mention in application form.
(g) Applications which are incomplete/illegible in any manner.
For more Govt. Jobs, Click here
(h) Applications without valid Registration/renewal certificate in their State/Central Register Board/Council.
(i) Applications without the prescribed application fee.
(j) Applicants working in Govt./Autonomous/Statutory bodies/PSU/Quasi Govt. Offices etc. have to attach photo copies of complete ACR dossier/APARs of last five years with application form failing to which rejected.
(k) Application on another format not prescribed by IPGT&RA.
Last Date :
(a) The last date is for applying the post & receipt of applications is 30.04.2020
(b) In case the last date of receipt of application is declared holiday or falls on Sunday/Holiday, next working day will be considered as last date of the application.
(c) Applications by hand will not be accepted.