Job for Pharmacist
South Eastern Coalfields Limited Subsidiary of Coal India Limited, a Govt, of India Undertaking engaged in Coal Mining activities in Chhatisgarh and Madhya Pradesh invites applications from the Indian Nationals for filling up the following backlog vacancies under Special Recruitment Drive for SC & OBC physically handicapped persons, who fulfill the requisite qualifications.
Post : Pharmacist (Trainee), Technical & Supervisory Grade – ‘C’
Basic Pay Per Month(Coal Wage Agreement-X) : Rs. 31852.56
No. of Backlog Vacancies for Physically Handicapped candidate : 01 (01 OBC)
Minimum Qualification : 10+2 with science/Diploma in Pharmacy registered with Pharmacy Council under Pharmacy Act. 1948 with valid registration.
1. All the Pharmacist must be registered with Pharmacy Council of State.
2. The Diploma in Pharmacy referred to above should be recognized / approved by the Pharmacy Council Central / State.
3. The selected candidate will remain on training for a period of one year and after satisfactory completion of 1 (one) year training period they will be regularised in T&S grade ’C.
Age Limit :
Minimum Age – Should be 18 years as on 11.05.2020.
Maximum Age- Should not be more than 43 years in case of OBC Physically Handicapped candidates & 45 years in case of SC Physically Handicapped candidates as on 11.05.2020.
Note : The relaxation of 10 years has been considered in maximum age limit for the Physically Handicapped candidates.
1. Besides the Basic Pay the posts carry other allowances and fringe benefits as per company’s Rules/Coal Wage Agreement-X.
2. The selected candidates will be kept under training for 01 year & after successful completion of 01 year training period they will be placed/regularized in the T & S Gr.‘C’.
3. Applications can be made through On-Line mode only.
4. Govt. /Semi Govt/PSU employees have to submit their NOC at the time of appointment.
5. Incomplete application forms will not be considered.
6. The candidates for the above posts will be selected on the basis of Written Test only.
7. The SC candidates appearing in the Written Examination will be reimbursed the ordinary class fare (to & fro) on production of proof of journey.
8. For Online applications the SECL web site secl-cil.in. will remain open with effect from 11.05.2020 to 31.05.2020.
9. After applying online, the candidate is required to take the printout of the Application Form and sign at the space provided.
10. The print out online application duly signed along with self-attested copies of certificates/testimonials in support of age, educational/professional qualification, caste, handicap certificate and two copies of self-attested recent passport size photograph (01 should be affixed) should reach to the General Manager (P/MP), SECL, Seepat Road, Bilaspur (CG), Pin – 495 006 through Speed/Registered Post only on or before 15.06.2020.
11. The applications received after 15.06.2020 will not be entertained.
12. For all informations regarding recruitment of above posts, the candidates may visit SECL website secl-cil.in.