Job for Pharmacists in RGSSH
Rajiv Gandhi Super Specialty Hospital is a 650 bed hospital with focus areas: Cardio thoracic & Vascular Sciences, Gastroenterology, GI Surgery, Rheumatology, Nephrology, Urology, Clinical Hematology and Critical Care. The hospital has diagnostic services, including Laboratories, Radiology & Imaging and a Blood Bank.
RGSSH IS DESIGNATED COVID-19 PATIENT CARE HOSPITAL.
Post : Pharmacist
Post Code : 09/20
Number of posts : 04
Reservation : UR- 3 OBC- 1 Including (PwD-1)
Pay scale / Salary : Rs.5,200 – 20,200 +GP Rs 2800 on consolidated basis.
Essential:- B. Pharmacy from a institute recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India and registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
Experience:- Post qualification experience of at least 2 years as pharmacist, handling pharmacy or drug & surgical store or procurement from a NABH accredited Super Speciality Hospital of minimum 200 beds/ working either on regular/contract/ outsource basis in any National Health scheme/ hospital under Health & Family Welfare GNCTD/ in any super speciality autonomous hospital/organisation such as ONGC/HLL/BHEL etc or equivalent shall only be considered.
Age Limit:- 50 years. Age Relaxable to SC/ST/OBC/Departmental Candidates/ExSM/PH etc. in accordance with the instructions / orders issued by Govt. of India/DoPT from time to time.
1. The selection to all posts shall be in accordance with the Memorandum of Association (MOA) of Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital Society.
2. Any information, notice or any corrigendum in regard to vacancy notice advertisement No 1/2020 shall only be available on website www.rgssh.in. 3. The number of posts in various categories can vary (may increase or decrease) at the time of final selection.
4. In case of non availability of candidates for any of advertised post under any of reserved category, the posts shall be filled on adhoc basis through common waiting list for a period till 21.02.2021 or till the release of the next recruitment notice for the said post whichever is earlier. These adhoc appointments may be further extended by the Director, RGSSH on yearly basis or till the release of the next recruitment notice for the said post whichever is earlier.
5. Waiting list equivalent to 100 % of the total vacancies( category wise) shall be shortlisted to be kept as panel for appointment against vacancies/expected vacancies arising during the year 2020-21 before 28.02.21, however the waitlist shall stand cancelled on 1.03.21 or in case of release of fresh recruitment notice for the said category.
6. Reservation of posts under various categories, as well as age relaxation etc shall be applicable as per Govt. Rules. Benefit of reservation for various categories i.e. SC/ST/OBC etc. shall be given as per the policy of Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
7. Candidates claiming OBC/SC/ST/any other reservation benefits MUST enclose/upload a copy of valid certificate acceptable under the rules of the Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
8. Candidates belonging to Medical fields must be registered with the Delhi Medical Council (DMC) for the qualifications claimed to be possessed by them. Candidates possessing qualification but not registered with DMC with those qualification shall not be considered till they produce the requisite registration certificate with the qualifications claimed to be possessed by them from DMC.
9. Higher start in salary in the given pay scale or appointment to a higher post (like Associate Professor, in the corresponding pay as per the pay scales prevailing at AIIMS) could be considered for outstanding candidates having longer &/or special experience and found exceptionally well-qualified and eligible for the higher pay/post by the Selection Committee of the Institute. 10. No other mode for submission of application shall be accepted except e-mail. For any clarification and scheme of selection the candidates must read the instructions carefully and visit the website of the RGSSH, before applying for the post(s) concerned.
11. The successful candidates will be required to submit legible Self attested copies of the documents, Aadhaar Card, Printout of the application e-mailed to RGSSH showing day, date and time of mail at the time of verification of documents before final joining (any information contained in the attached certificates shall not be considered unless it is claimed in the application form).
12. No EXAMINATION FEES is required to be paid by any applicant in view of COVID-19 Epidemic in Delhi State.
13. MODE OF SELECTION: The selection shall be made purely on merit (marks scored in academic qualification, higher qualification then minimum qualification as per recruitment rules & higher experience basis only) for all the posts except post code 01/20, 02/20, 03/20 & 04/20 where selection shall be done on basis of Interview.
14. For post code 01/20, 02/20 & 03/20 where candidates do not posses Post graduate degree in particular relevant field, the post graduate degree in nearest related field along with the experience in particular surgical field shall be considered.
15. The RGSSH makes provisional selection of the candidates initially on the basis of information provided in the application and documents/certificates provided by the candidate at the time of submission of application form, further the documents shall be verified and the authenticity of documents/certificates may be cross checked till 28.02.21 before finally appointing the candidate(s). Therefore, the provisional selection of a candidate does not confer upon him/her any right of appointment unless the Appointing Authority is satisfied, after such inquiry as may be considered necessary, that the candidate is suitable in all respects for appointment to the post.
16. Experience certificate issued by competent authority, Head, Human Resource department or any equivalent authority shall only be considered. All experience certificates must have email address of the issuing institute and in case where email address is not there, candidates are advised to write the email address of the institute so that the certificates may be verified for its authenticity.
17. Experience of Multi speciality Hospital shall not be considered as Super speciality Hospital Experience.
18. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: (i) The candidate must be a citizen of India. (ii) The educational qualification, age, experience etc. as stipulated in advertisement shall be determined as on the closing date of submission of application. The RGSSH would treat as recognized coursed all or any of the following:- A. All paramedical courses run by the hospitals of Delhi Govt., Central Govt. and State governments. B. All paramedical courses being run by Indian Medical Association and Chirstian College of Nursing (St. Stephen Hospital). C. All paramedical courses approved by all India Council of technical Education and State Boards of Technical Education. D. All paramedical courses conducted by the Universities approved by (UGC).
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES
(i) The RGSSH reserves the right to reject the candidature of any ineligible candidate at any stage of recruitment.
(ii) The Director, RGSSH reserves the right to cancel a part of or entire process of recruitment or a part of it due to practice of unfair means, cheating or other irregularities/malpractice noticed by the RGSSH/ Any administrative reason(s) or even without assigning any reason thereof.
(iii) The RGSSH reserves the right to cancel or modify the advertisement or part of it at any stage and information in this respect shall only be made available on the website rgssh.in. No corrigendum or addendum shall be published in any newspaper after the initial Advertisement Notice. Therefore, the applicants are advised to visit the website of the hospital regularly for updating their information regarding this recruitment. RGSSH shall not be liable to be held responsible for any lack of timely information to the applicant in matters related to this recruitment notice. The numbers of vacancies are provisional and subject to change (increase or decrease).
(iv) Abbreviations used are denoted as under: (ix) UR-Unreserved (General), SC- Scheduled Caste, STScheduled Tribe, OBC- Other Backward Classes, PwD/PH-Persons with Disabilities/Physically Handicapped,
(v) In case there is any discrepancy among the English or Hindi version of advertisement/ information, the English version will be treated as final. (vi) If any candidate uses offensive/abusive/foul language / obscene picture he/she will be liable for necessary penal action under relevant provision of the IT Act.
(vii) The application forms and details of rules, eligibility criteria etc. is available on websites rgssh.in.
(viii) The decision of the RGSSH regarding selection of the candidates shall be final and binding.
(ix) In case of pensioners drawing pension from consolidated fund of India and being appointed in RGSSH through selection, the drawn basic pension and dearness allowance on the basic pension shall be liable to be deducted from the consolidated due emoluments.
(x) Furnishing wrong information or suppression of facts shall lead to rejection of application/selection and penal action by the RGSSH, as deemed fit be initiated, even if the applicant has been selected and has joined the RGSSH on the basis of the information submitted in the application form.
(xi) Canvassing in any form is strictly prohibited and shall lead to outright rejection of the application.
(xii) Applications received after the due date and time for whatever reason shall not be considered and will be duly rejected.
(xiii) Litigations, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Delhi Court only.
For more Govt. Jobs, Click here
a. In the event of non-availability of suitable candidates for advertised posts, the positions can be filled up by giving relaxation in eligibility criteria/conditions/recruitment rules by the Director,RGSSH.
b. Private practice is not allowed. However, NPA is admissible to medical graduates only.
c. Application for applying on deputation or Application from employees working in Central/State Government Deptt./Public Sector Undertakings & Govt. funded research agencies must be accompanied by the letter of information submitted to parent organisation regarding above application. ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer needs to be produced at the time of joining.
d. Detailed job responsibilities attached with the post shall be provided along with the appointment offer, if selected for this Institute.
IMPROTANT NOTE:- Application in respect of a specific post be sent to the assigned e-mail address. Applications received through any other mode or at any other e-mail address shall be summarily rejected.