Job for Pharmacists at Office of CDMPHO
Interested retired pharmacists are invited for engagement for one year or till filling of the post by the Govt, whichever is earlier through Walk-in-Interview for the Nuapada district on short term contract basis, which may be extended if required.
Post : Pharmacist
Requirement : 03
Eligibility : Only retired Pharmacist
Now after careful consideration Government have been pleased to supersede the aforesaid Memoranda and have decided to fix the consolidated remuneration on engagement of the retired Government servants in the following manner.
On engagement, the retired Government servant will avail remuneration only in consolidated manner as per prescribed remuneration structure attached to the Level in the Pay Matrix as given in table below.
Levels under ORSP Rules,
Consolidated Remuneration (per month)
15, 16 & 17
11, 12, 13 & 14
5, 6, 7, 8, 9 & 10
1, 2, 3 & 4
The above remuneration on engagement of retired Government servants is excluding the Pension and T.J. which he/ she avails.
Also read: Job for Pharmacy Manager at AIIA
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
– The engagement is purely temporary & can be disengaged at any point of time without assigning any reason thereof.
• The engagement is on short term contract basis for a period of one year or till filling of the post by the Government whichever is earlier, it may be extended, if required.
– The place of engagement will be decided by the authority as per requirement.
– The selection of the candidates will be made through walk-in-interview.
• The candidates have to come with the application form & the following documents.
– Identity Proof
– Oder copy of superannuation.
– Copy of Last Pay Certificate.
– Certificate regarding No case pending.
– A set of photo copy of all documents.
– One Passport size photograph.
• The undersigned reserve the rights to cancel any or all applications without assigning any reason thereof.
The interested candidates may attend walk-in-interview on Dt: 30.05.2020 along with all relevant documents on 30.05.2020 during the office hour i.e. 07:00 A.M. to 01:00 P.M. at the chamber of the undersigned.
For more Govt. Jobs, Click here
OFFICE OF THE CHIEF DIST MEDICAL & PUBLIC HEALTH OFFICER,