Baba Farid University of Health Sciences was established under an Act passed by the Legislature of the State of Punjab in July, 1998. The mission of the University is to create an intellectual, academic and physical environment, conducive to free flow of ideas and exchange of information between various faculties of the University and between this University and other Universities of Health Sciences in the country and abroad,thereby opening a window to the world for the health professionals, health planners, health managers, biomedical and social scientists and educators in health sciences of the country.
Post : Lecturer (Pharmacy)
Salary : Rs. 15600-39100+5400 G.P
Qualification & Experience
a) First class B.Pharm with Master’s degree in Pharmacy (M.Pharma) in appropriate branch of specialization in Pharmacy, recognized by Pharmacy Council of India. A PCI recognized Pharm.D degree holder shall also be eligible for the posts of Lecturer/ Assistant Professor in the subjects of Pathophysiology, Pharmacology and Pharmacy Practice.
b) Experience : A Lecturer will be re-designated as Assistant Professor after 02 years of teaching experience in PCI approved/recognized Pharmacy College.
c) Should have 03 years as Demonstrator
Also read: Job alerts for M.Pharm or M.Sc at NIRRH
General terms and conditions :
1. The application fee : Rs. 1500/-(Rs 750/- for SC/ST) + 18% GST
2. The University has right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage without citing any reason or not to fill any or all the posts.
3. Age 18 to 37 years. Relaxation in upper age limit as per Punjab Govt. rules. Age Relaxation As per orders of Hon’ble Punjab & Haryana High Court in CWP No. 1565 of 2013 (O & M) the existing staff , teaching and/or Non teaching, if otherwise eligible to compete in regular selection will be granted age relaxation by the University to enable them to compete for such regular selection/appointment.
4. Reservation policy as per Pb. Govt. rules. As per the Punjab Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes (Reservation in Services) Act-2006- Fifty percent of the vacancies of the quota reserved for scheduled castes in direct recruitment, shall be offered to Balmikis and Mazbi Sikhs, if available, as a first preference from amongst the Scheduled Castes.
5. The Applicant after filling on line application submit hard copy of on line application and must accompany self attested copies of certificates for proof of date of birth, marks sheet, degree, experience, residence proof etc. at the office of the Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Sadiq Road, Faridkot upto 10.07.2020 upto 05.00 PM.
For more Govt. Jobs, Click here
6. Applicant must possess the requisite qualification by the last date of receipt of application.
7. Candidates already in service must route their application Through Proper Channel.
8. Candidate must have pass Punjabi Examination upto Matriculation or its equivalent.
9. The candidates who have already applied against advt. no 03/2019 for the post of Programmer Gr-II need not to apply again. However any additional information may be sent to the Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot.
10. Salary as per Pb. Govt. / University instructions rules.
The last date for apply online applications is 08.07.2020 and bank challan is 10.07.2020.