The following staff vacancies for The Urban Health Society Ahmedabad have been announced to be filled on a temporary basis on the basis of 03 months contract and to make it a waiting list.
Post : Pharmacist
No of posts : 74 posts
Educational Qualification : Degree or Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized University Gujarat Pharmacy Council Registration.Preference will be given to candidates having Basic Computer Knowledge Certificate.
Age : Maximum 62 years
Monthly Salary : Rs 10,000/- pm
1. All the above vacancies are to be filled under the grant allotted from the State Budget of the State Government.
2. If any kind of political or institutional pressure is exerted for the above post at that stage, their appointment will be canceled.
3. The applicant should attach a certified copy of all certificates of qualification and experience with the application form. If a copy of the certificate is not attached then the application will be rejected and after filling the application form the details given in the application and the original proof of the certificate attached with the application will not be submitted. The decision taken from the office here will be final. The candidate will not have any claim in that regard.
4. Candidate’s experience will be considered on the basis of certificate of original experience at the time of verification of original certificate. Experience will not be counted on the basis of their appointment order.
Also read: Job for M.Pharm, M.Sc in research at NIT
5. Candidates who are in Marcus Grade will have to submit a certificate of conversion of the grade of the university from which the degree has been obtained as a percentage. If the candidate does not submit the certificate in this regard, it will be considered as the minimum marks of the candidate.
6. The selected candidate will be eligible for appointment subject to the conditions decided by the Appointing Officer.
7. The higher official of the department shall have full right / authority to follow up the recruitment process of this post if there is any need to change or cancel it in this advertisement for any reason and the higher official shall not be bound to give reasons for this.
8. Appointment of selected candidate will be for 3 months.
9. If an amendment is suggested by the State Government regarding the nomination of a candidate, it shall be amended accordingly with the approval of the competent authority.
Last Date : 25/06/2020 17:30:00