Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) is an autonomous Institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt, of India. The institute is an integral part of the interdisciplinary NCR Biotech Science Cluster located at Faridabad, and is designed as a dynamic, interactive organization with the mission to conduct innovative translational research and to develop research collaborations across disciplines and professions to translate concepts into tangible products to improve human health.
This recruitment is to fill up under the project entitled “Preclinical, and Pharmacokinetics Evaluations of select AYUSH Herbal Extracts / Formulations for Mitigating SARS-CoV2 Associated Pathologies.”
Age Limit : 35 years
No of Posts : 04
Maximum monthly consolidated emoluments :
Research Associate-I (47,000/-+ HRA)/
Research Associate-II (49,000/-+ HRA)/
Research Associate-III (54,000/-+ HRA) Depending upon experience
Minimum Qualification and experience : Ph.D.in Biomedical Sciences/ Pharmaceutical Sciences/ Life Sciences/ Technology or equivalent. The experience of the candidate should match from any one of the below categories :-
a) Knowledge of LC-MS method development and analytical chemistry
b) Knowledge in in-vitro screening of compounds and cell culture,
c) Experience in animal handling, cell culture and molecular biology techniques.
d) Experience in BSL3 / ABSL3, animal handling, experimentation in immunology especially T cell immune response Candidates working in R&D field of indutrial/academic institutions can also apply for the said position.
Desirable Qualification and Experience : Experience in in-vitro Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics studies, Molecular work- DNA/RNA extraction, RT-PCR, Virology- animal cell culture, virus isolation, neutralization. in vitro screening of natural extracts or compounds
Age Limit : 35 years
No of Posts : 04
Maximum monthly consolidated emoluments : 35,000/-+ HRA
Minimum Qualification and experience : Master’s degree in any branch of Life Science or Pharmacology from a recognized University with two years experience in following categories – a) Experience in animal cell culture and molecular biology techniques. b) Experience in animal handling c) Knowledge of LC-MS method development and analytical chemistry. d) Experience in animal handling, cell biolgy and experimentation in immunology
Desirable Qualification and Experience : Experience in in-vitro screening of compounds / herbal extracts, Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics studies, Virology- animal cell culture, virus isolation, neutralization assay.
Also read: Job for Research Fellow at ICMR-NIREH
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1.These are short term positions and extension will be granted subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbents. Those appointed to these positions will not have any claim for regularization of their employment.
2. All educational, professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/University.
3. The experience requirement specified shall be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required forthe post.
4. Persons working in Govt. / PSUs / autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel or produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of Interview/ presentation.
5. The age limit, qualification, experience and other requirements may be relaxed at the discretion of the competent authority, in case of candidates who are otherwise suitable. In case candidates are not found suitable for the posts notified, they can be offered lower post / lower emoluments on the recommendation of the Selection Committee.
6. Age and other relaxations for direct recruits and departmental candidates: 1. By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities. 2. By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities. 3. For Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) falling under the following categories : (i) UR -10 years, ii) OBC -13 years (iii) SC/ST -15 years 4. For Ex¬servicemen upto the extent of service rendered in defence forces (Army, Navy & Air force) plus 3 years provided they have put in a minimum of 6 months attested service. 5. Age is relaxable for Government servants up to 5 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government, from time to time 6. There is no upper age limit for the Institute employees who are treated as departmental candidates.
7. Number of positions may vary depending upon the requirement at the time of interview/skill test.
8. All results will be published on our website and all communications will be only through email.
9. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification Procedure for filling online application:
a) Before filling up the online application, keep the following documents handy:
i) A soft copy of your passport size photo and signature, (only jpeg/jpg/png format)
ii) A comprehensive CV (PDF format only) containing details of qualification, positions held, professional experience/distinctions etc.
iii) The documents in support of educational qualification and experience (PDF format only) as mentioned below:
> Matriculation Mark sheet
> Intermediate Mark sheet
> Graduation Degree/Mark Sheet
> Post-Graduation Degree/Mark Sheet
> PhD Degree (if any)
> Relevant experience certificates (if any)
> Caste/Disability certificate in the format prescribed by the Govt, of India, if applicable
iv) Application fee is to be deposited online as per details given below:
Unreserved candidates/EWS/OBC : Rs 200
SC/ST/Women/PwBD : Rs 100
For more Govt. Jobs, Click here
After submitting the application, you will be automatically redirected to the dashboard wherein you will be required to click on “Pay Online” button in order to proceed for payment.
• The payment can be made by using Debit Card/Credit Card/lnternet Banking/UPI.
• Once payment is made, no correction/modification is possible.
• Candidates are requested to keep a copy of provisional receipt for future reference.
• Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
b) The eligible and interested candidates may apply online at the Institute’s website thsti.res.in/career. Applications through any other mode will not be accepted.
c) On successful submission of your application, an auto-generated email containing the reference number will be sent to the email address provided. Please keep a note of the reference number for future correspondence.
d) Candidates are required to keep a printout of the online application form by using the print button on the dashboard for future reference.
e) Candidates must ensure that he/she fulfils all eligibility criteria as stipulated in the advertisement. If it is found that he/she does not fulfil the stipulated criteria, the candidature will be cancelled.
f) Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
g) Candidates are requested to use Google Chrome internet browser for best results in submission of online application.
h) In case of difficulty in filling up the online form, please send e-mail to [email protected]