Sikkim, a Himalayan State blessed with a rich biodiversity, is also under the Ayurveda studies umbrella with Central Council for Research in Ayurveda and Siddha, Department of AYUSH, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare setting up a Regional Research Institute (Ayurveda) here at Tadong, 4 kms away from the capital town of Gangtok. The institution is not only providing health services to the people here but is also engaged in research work and survey of the 500 odd medicinal plants found in Sikkim.
Post : Pharmacist
North East Plan, RARI Extension Centre and Tribal Health Care Research Project (THCRP)
No. of Posts : 02
Qualification : Essential: Diploma in pharmacy or D.Pharma (Ayu.) or B.Pharma or experience in Ayurvedic Pharmacy
Age Limit : Up to 27 years
Remuneration per month : Rs. 16,000/- per month(Fixed)
General Information to the cnndidntex
1. Application can be submitted through google forms up to 19.08.2020, 4 P.M along with attached/uploaded scan copy of original certificates.
2. Interview will be held online and video conferencing link will be send to eligible candidates accordingly.
3. Selected candidates will be informed by email and final selection will be done after verification of original documents.
4. Remuneration will be paid as per rule.
5. Age limit ol the candidate will be determined as on date of interview. Relaxation in age limit in case ol SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Government rules.
6. The engagement of above post are initially for a period for six month which may be curtailed or extended at the discretion of the competent authority on the basis of work performance and functional requirement and their engagement will be co-terminus with the project.
7. The engagement of above post will be purely on contractual basis and no right to claim lor continuation or regular appointment.
8. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the written test/interviews.
9. The Selection Committee has right to cancel the selection procedure without assigning any reasons.
10. Leave: Shall be entitled to avail maximum 12 days paid leave in a calendar year.
11. The above posts will be engaged through out sourcing agency.
12. The selected candidates will have to perform any work in addition to assigned ones.
13. If there is any problem arise while filling the Google form, kindly send email as given above.
Walk-ln-lntervicw/online video conferencing is being conducted for the following post on contractual basis. The Interview will be held on 20/08/2020, Thursday at 10:30 am in the office of (lie Assistant Director (AD) In-Charge, Regional Ayurveda Research Institute, Tadong, Gangtok, Sikkim