National Health Mission, Sukma (Chattisgarh) has issued Notification for the Recruitment of pharmacist & other posts.
Post : Pharmacist Grade – 2
No of posts : 10
Educational Qualification : B.Pharm, D.Pharm
Only the natives of the state of Chhattisgarh will be eligible.
Salary (Per Month) : Salary Rs 13,000 Per month
Age Limit: min. 18 to max. 64 on 01.01.2020
Terms and conditions :
1. Top priority will be given to the applicants of District Sukma, not to get candidates in the district.
2. Appointment for the said posts will be given for 01 year and honorarium will be payable in a lump sum.
3. Selection Process : The final selection list will be made on the following basis.
(A) Educational Qualification – 70 Marks.
(B) Experience : 10 Marks (02 Marks each year
(C) Interview / Skill / Written Examination : 20 Marks
5. Age of the candidate 01.01.2020, the minimum age should be 18 years and maximum 64 years.
6. No travel expenses will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
7. It is mandatory for the candidates to appear with the following records at the time of mobile interview / skill / written test:
* 10th mark sheet (for date of birth certificate)
* 12th marks list
* Degree / Diploma
* Diploma / degree of specialist / doctors is required to be accredited and live registration from Medical Council of India / Medical Council of Chhattisgarh. Registration with staffers / Chhattisgarh Nursing Counseling is mandatory. And it is mandatory for lab technician / pharmacist / radiographer / eye assistant / rural health coordinator to register with Chhattisgarh Paramedical Counseling.
* Live registration certificate of employment office.
* Caste certificate provided by the competent officer.
* Resident certificate.
For more Govt. Jobs, Click here
* Experience Certificate / No Objection Certificate (Only experience certificate provided by the employer of the government institution / undertaking / corporation board will be valid) Minimum experience of 01 year or more will be valid.
* 02 Passport Size Photo.
* To submit a self-attested set of the above documents to the candidates at the time of mobile interview.
General conditions and guidelines regarding recruitment
1. No selection will be ensured only by applying. Before issuing the final selection list, the original certificates will be checked, if found right in this, advance action will be taken for their list.
2. This appointment is neither regular nor contractual. This appointment is being made only for emergency medical arrangements under the local system, in case of regular / contractual appointment in their place, this appointment will be terminated automatically.
3. This appointment is being done for 01 year. Service can be increased only if the work is satisfactory and the government will be free to terminate the service at any time if the work is not satisfactory.
4. Honorarium: – Lump sum honorarium will be payable every month during the service period, apart from this no other kind of allowance / facility will be payable.
5. The service can be terminated at any time before the end of service period by either party by depositing one month’s salary or one month’s salary in place of notice.
6. A post-wise waiting list will also be issued for the said post, whose validity can be filled up to one year from the date of release, or the posts for the new recruitment process can also be filled from this waiting list.
7. At any stage of the selection process, it is found that the candidate is being pressurized in any way or attempts are being made to influence the fair selection process, then their application will be invalidated and in this regard No claim will be accepted.
8. Candidates whose service has been terminated by any government department due to indiscipline / financial irregularity / improper behavior, irrespective of the position they hold, will be ineligible for candidature.
9. The selection committee will have the right to take a final decision on any dispute and problem that occurs during the recruitment process, which will be valid for all applicants.
E-mail : [email protected]
Last Date : 15th September, 2020 till 5.30 pm