In this regard, District Health Society, Reasi is again Inviting applications from the Permanent Residents of District Reasi only (as per the Medical Junsdlct,on) for the posts as mentioned in Annexure “A” for conducting written test & interviews for hmng unde. NHM for District Hospital Reasi / ANMT School Reasi / Block Katra, District Reasi in order to Provide better health care services/facilities to the people under NHM in the District Reasi.
No. of Posts : 01 (Block Katra RBSK)
Requisite Qualification : 10+2 with Diploma in Pharmacy training course from SMF or any other recognized institute.
Remuneration : Rs. 12,000 /- Per Month
Age :- Upto 45 Years
Selection Criteria :
i) Screening Test=60 Points
ii) 10+2 = 10 Points
iii) Diploma in Pharmacist from SMF or other recognized
For more Govt. Jobs, Click here
Contractual Terms & Conditions
1. Must be resident of District Reasi (Medical Jurisdiction) (UT of J&K).
2. Local criteria as applicable under rules shall be followed for selection.
3. Contract will be offered by the District Health Society Reasi.
4. Age limit has been specified against each category.
5. Remuneration as mentioned in the advertisement is all inclusive.
6. The hiring is purely on contract basis upto end of this financial year i.e. 31st March 2021, renewal for a period of 1 year at a time based on performance and continuation of the Scheme. The District Health Society has right to terminate the hiring without assigning any reason.
7. The Candidate shall have to give one month notice before leaving the contractual services.
8. The Contractual appointee shall have to enter into contract with the District Health Society, Reasi.
9. The Contractual appointee shall not be entitled to any preferential claim for regular appointment under normal process of Selection.
10. In case of female married candidates for the above said posts, the residential proof will be considered from in-law side or marriage certificate.
11. No TA/DA will be given to candidate for appearing in the interview.
12. In case of any deficiency/forgery in genuineness found in documents of any candidate at any stage during verification of documents or known from any reliable sources, his/her candidature/selection for engagement shall be disqualified/terminated.
13. Application(s) can be rejected by the Recruitment Committee if found not falling in the required criteria.
14. The Hiring shall be governed by other terms and condition as are not specifically mentioned herein but are made applicable in case of such appointments at any time by the contracting authority.
15. The posts may increase or decrease subject to the availability of Posts or sanctioning of Posts from % Competent authority for the next Financial Year/current financial year.
16. Candidates who are already working under NHM need to apply after resignation from primary
17. In case, the number of applying candidates is more than five times of the total available seats, then 1:5 ratio as per posts will be considered for written test on the basis of Academic & Professional/Technical qualification if required.
18. The lists of documents (self-attested) to be attached with the application form are mention below:-
a. Domicile Certificate or PRC if domicile certificate not available.
b. Matric Diploma
c. Class 10th & 12th Mark sheets.
d. Degree/Diploma and mark sheet of Professional/Technical Education.
e. Experience Certificate, if any shall be enclosed, from an organization of repute with date and sign of issuing authority along with seal.19. Candidates who have already applied for the said posts are not required to fill the forms again.
Interested Candidates may submit their application forms alongwith attested copy of testimonials and one recent passport size photograph pasted on the application form w.e.f. 12th Sept 2020 to 18th of Sept. 2020 between 11.00 AM to 3.00 PM following proper protocol of COVID-19, in the office of the Vice Chairman District Health Society (Chief Medical Officer, Reasi).