The Central Council for Research in Unani Medicine (CCRUM) is an autonomous organization under the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India. Since its establishment in 1978, the CCRUM as the apex government organization for research in Unani Medicine has been engaged in conducting scientific research on the applied as well as fundamental aspects of Unani system of medicine. Consequently, over the past four decades of its existence, the Council has made significant strides in clinical resear.
Research Officer (Clinical Pharmacology)
No. of Posts : UR 02
Scale of pay : Pay Matrix Level-10 (Rs.56,100-1,77,500
Age in Years : Upto 40 Years
Essentials : MBBS, M.D. (Pharmacology) from a recognized University/lnstitution. OR M.Pharma (Pharmacology) from a recognized University /lnstitution, with Clinical Pharmacology as one of the Chapter / Topic in PG degree and 03 years’ Research/Teaching experience in Clinical Pharmacology after PG.
Research Officer (Bio-Chemistry)
No. of Posts : ST-01
Scale of pay : Pay Matrix Level-10 (Rs.56,100-1,77,500)
Age in Years : Upto 40 Years
Essentials : M.Sc. (Bio-Chemistry) from a recognized University/lnstitution with 05 years Research/Teaching experience in Bio-Chemistry in a recognized Institution/University/College after obtaining Masters’ Degree.
a) M.D. in Bio-Chemistry from a MCI recognized University/lnstitution.
b) Enrolment on the Central Register of MCI or State Register of Medical Council, as applicable. OR PhD (Bio-Chemistry) from a recognized University/lnstitution.
• Application forms may either be downloaded from the website of the Council (ccrum.res.in) or may be obtained by sending a self addressed envelope (23×10) stamped with postage stamp for Rs.10/- addressed to Assistant Director (Admn.), Central Council For Research In Unani Medicine, Jawahar Lai Nehru Ayush Anusandhan Bhawan, 61-65, Institutional Area, Opp. D-Block, Janakpuri, New Delhi-110058.
• Candidates may apply in the prescribed application form available on the Council’s website (ccrum.res.in) along with self attested copies of the certificates, testimonials and 02 recent passport size photographs.
For more Govt. Jobs, Click here
• Applications received after due date and also such of the applications which are not supported with the Bank Draft of requisite amount and self attested copies of the certificate and testimonials, are liable to be rejected.
• Candidates already employed in any organization should send their applications through proper channel.
• Age limit is relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/ physically challenged and persons in Government service, as per Government of India orders.
• Candidates belongs to SC/ST/OBC category should submit Certificates as per Central Government format. Candidates belongs to OBC category should submit a Form of declaration for creamy layer under OBC as per Central Government format. Requisite formats are available and can be downloaded from the website of the Council.
• The eligibility of the candidates shall be determined as on the dosing date for submission of applications. Candidates in their own interest are advised to ensure that they are eligible in all respects before applying for the post.
• Candidates must be willing to serve anywhere in India.
• Bank Draft of Rs. 100/- (Rs. 20/- in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates) drawn in favour of Director General, CCRUM payable at New Delhi should accompany the application without which the application will not be entertained.
• Mere fulfilling the minimum prescribed qualification and experience will not vest a right to candidate for being called for interview. The Council may evolve its own criterion to shortlist the candidates for interview. This may also indude an objective type screening test, if considered necessary. The Coundl reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview.
• The number of posts may vary. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
• Original certificates and testimonials should not be sent with the application but should be produced at the time of interview.
• Incomplete applications in any respect will be rejected.
• Candidates who have already applied for the post of Research Officer (Clinical Pharmacology) against the Council’s advertisement 03/2019 published in Employment News on 27th July- 02nd August, 2019 and fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above, need not apply again.
• Closing date for receipt of application(s) at the Council Headquarters is 30 days from the date of publication in the Employment News. The filled up application form super-scribing the envelope “Application for the post
of……………..may be sent to the
Director (Admn.), CCRUM,
Jawahar Lai Nehru Ayush Anusandhan Bhawan,
61-65 Institutional Area, Opp. D Block,
Janakpuri, New Delhi-110058
CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL BE A DISQUALIFICATION.