According to the approved action plan of the district for the financial year 2020-21 under the National Health Mission and according to the instructions given in the Human Resource Policy 2018, advertisement is being published for the following contractual posts under the National Health Mission / District Health Committee District Durg CG.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Post : 01 UR
Name of Programme : RBSK
Salary Per Month (In Rs.) : Rs 16500/-
Qualifications and Experiences : Degree Or Diploma in Pharmacy (50%) and Registration in Pharmacy Registeration Council.
Terms and Conditions
1. Women’s reservation will be followed as per rules.
2. For the posts for which registration is available in the council, registration in the council will be compulsory for the above posts.
3. The minimum age for contractual posts will be 18 years and maximum 70 years for medical posts and 64 years for managerial posts. The age will be calculated according to the date of the advertisement year as on 1 January 2020.
4. All the posts are completely contract based, which is under the contract human resource policy 2018 under National Health Mission Chhattisgarh.
5. For physical disability application, it is mandatory to attach more than 40 percent living disability certificate from the medical board.
6. It will be mandatory to attach the following records to the application form
For more Govt. Jobs, Click here
1. 10th and 12th marksheet.
2 Marks of all the years of undergraduate and postgraduate examination.
3. Certificate of technical qualification.
4. Live registration certificate of the respective council (posts for which applicable)
5. Caste certificate issued by the competent authority.
6. Original residence certificate of Chhattisgarh.
7. Disability certificate (if applicable).
8. Candidates working in government / semi-governmental organization will be required to attach a copy of the NOC from their employer institution to the application form.
9. Experience certificate
1. Work experience certificate which will be valid only for government institute and government subcommand. Candidates will be awarded experience marks only as per the experience related to the post.
2. Only experience certificate issued by the employer will be valid.
7. Only the tanking error will be rectified in the claim objection, new documents will not be accepted.
8. Self attested photocopies of desired documents must be attached.
9. Preference list in selection process.
65 percent of the marks of the desired educational qualification will be determined on the basis of experience and marks obtained from the examination as follows:
A) Written Examination : 20 Marks
b) Experience up to a maximum of 15 Marks
Application Fees for Salary 25, 000 or below 25, 000
Unreserved : Rs. 200 /-
OBC : Rs. 100 /-
SC, ST, Female, PWD : Rs. 100 /-
Application Fees for Salary Above Rs. 25,000
Unreserved : Rs. 400 /-
OBC : Rs. 300 /-
SC, ST, Female, PWD : Rs. 200 /-
Application form in the prescribed form from interested and eligible candidates Office of Chief Medical and Health Officer, District Durg Chhattisgarh. In the Speed Post Register, applications received from the post ordinary post will be accepted up to 25.10.2020 till 05.30 pm in the office hours. Direct application will not be taken.