Invites applications from the eligible candidates for the following posts of Apprentices for 1 year up to 15-11-2020 (extended to 30-11-2020 1 as per National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS). The Recruitment will be carried out from the candidates registered on the portal by 5 Pm on 15-11-2020(extended to 30-11-2020) as per the following Terms and Conditions.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 05 (SC-1, BCA-1, Gen.-3)
Terms and Conditions of NATS Apprentices
1. Bachelor degree will be given more preference in the Comparison of Diploma Holder.
2. Applicants will be placed on the basis of merit of Diploma & Degree, whose marks will be higher, the candidate will be selected.
3. Applicant who has not uploaded all his documents on the portal They will be put in the reject list.
4. Merit list of all categories will be made separately according to the inscribed seats of each category.
5. If the marks of 2 or more applicants are found equal, then the candidate whose age is older will be given preference.
For more Govt. Jobs, Click here
6. These terms and conditions should be advertised through public notice and it should be informed that whichever candidates are eligible for the November 15, 2020 (extended 30-11-2020) evening 5 mhrdnats.gov.in This recruitment will be done on 01 December 2020 from those registered on the portal
7. Deputy Apprenticeship Advisor for State Apprenticeship Advisor -cum – Director’s letter no. Memo No. As per TA / NAPS / 2016 dated 20-11-2017, if eligible applicant is not found in the reservation seats, then that / seat should be admitted to the General category.
Last Date : 30-11-2020