The Kerala Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India. The Commission advise the Government on all matters relating to civil services referred to it under Article 320 (3) of the Constitution and publish notifications inviting applications for selection to various posts as per the requisitions of the appointing authorities, conduct written test and/or practical tests, physical efficiency test and interview, prepare ranked list based on the performance of the candidates and advise candidates for appointment strictly based on their merit and observing the rules of reservation as and when vacancies are reported.
Post : Pharmacist Gr II (Special Recruitment from ST only)
Applications are invited from qualified Scheduled Tribe candidates of Kerala State for selection to the following post. Applications must be submitted online through the official website of the Commission after ONE TIME REGISTRATION. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile. The photo uploaded through One Time Registration should be the one taken after 31.12.2010. Name of the candidate and the date of the photograph taken should be printed at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of photograph taken.
No of Posts : 03 (District wise Ernakulam– 01, Idukki– 01, Palakkad – 01)
Name of Department : Homoeopathy
Scale of pay : Rs 20000 – 45800
Method of Appointment : Direct Recruitment (Special Recruitment from among Scheduled Tribes only).
Age : 18 – 41 Only
Candidates born between 02.01.1979 and 01.01.2002 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. Note : In the absence of qualified candidates within the age limit upper age limit shall be relaxed upto 50 years. But in no case the maximum age limit shall exceed 50 (Fifty)
For more Govt. Jobs, Click here
1. Pass in SSLC or its equivalent
2. A pass Certificate obtained after successful completion of Nurse-cum-Pharmacist Training Course (Homoeopathy) conducted by the Government of Kerala or CCP (Certificate Course in Pharmacy) by the Government.
Note:- 1) Rule 10 (a) (ii) of Part II KS&SSR is applicable for this selection.
2) Those candidates who have claimed equivalency for qualifications should produce the Government order proving the same at the time of certificate verification in order to consider as equivalent.
3) If the caste of candidates is wrongly mentioned in their SSLC book, they should claim their original caste in their applications and should produce community certificate issued from concerned revenue authority and the Gazette Notification for the same at the time of certificate verification.
4) Appropriate disciplinary action as per Rule 22 of the KPSC rules of procedure shall be initiated against those candidates who submit applications with bogus claims of qualification and experience and submit confirmation for writing examination irrespective of weather they are present or absent for the examination.
Mode of Submitting application: Candidates must register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ with the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post. Candidates who have already registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link for applying for a post.
No application fee is required. Candidates can view and have a printout of the details in the profile by clicking the link Registration Card. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of each application, the candidates must ensure correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission.
Application once submitted is treated as provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. The application will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove qualification, experience, community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for. “Candidates who have AADHAAR Card should add AADHAAR Card as I.D proof in their profile”.
If a Written / OMR / Online Test is conducted as part of this selection,Candidates shall submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration profile. Such candidates alone can generate and download the Admission Tickets in last 15 days till the date of Test. The applications of candidates who do not submit confirmation within the stipulated period, will be rejected absolutely. The periods regarding the submission of confirmation and the availability of Admission tickets will be published in the Examination calender itself. Information in this regard will be given to the candidates in their respective profiles and in the mobile phone number registered in it.
Last Date for receipt of applications : 23.12.2020 Wednesday upto 12 Midnight.
CATEGORY NO : 254 /2020