Pimpri Chinchwad is known by many nomenclatures worldwide. Widely famous as Industrial Township, it is also recognized as Detroit of the East with the presence of many national and multinational automobile companies. Blessed with rich cultural heritage and history, Pimpri Chinchwad is the birthplace of many freedom fighters like Chaphekar and Halbe.
The posts mentioned below are to be filled temporarily for a period of 6 months on the combined honorarium for various hospitals and dispensaries under the Medical Department of Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation.
Post : Pharmacist
Educational and Other Qualification:
1) D.Pharm / B.Pharm degree required from a recognized university
2) Must be registered with Indian / Maharashtra Pharmacy Council.
Consolidated remuneration : Rs 23,300/- per month
1. The reservation shown for filling the posts as per the advertisement presented is SEBC reservation. However, the posts in SEBC category will not be filled till further order of the Government or Hon’ble Supreme Court regarding this reservation.
2. Academic as well as experience qualification will be relaxed if the candidate is not available as required in the qualification mentioned for the category of Expert Medical Officer.
For more Govt. Jobs, Click here
3. All interested candidates are clearly informed that some of the above mentioned posts are from DCHC (Dedicated C-19 Health Center) and DCH (Dedicated C-19 Hospital) started by the Corporation for the patients of C-19. Candidates will be required to work in this position.
4. As it is not possible to conduct written examinations on the background of C-19 outbreak, the selection list of the concerned candidates will be prepared on the basis of the application submitted by the candidate and the attached documents as per the advertisement.
5. If the scrutiny of documents finds that the candidate is not eligible, the candidate concerned will remain ineligible for selection / appointment. Candidates who will be appointed as per the advertisement will also be required to carry out the work of C-19 Control Regional Tamen Hospital.
6. Present appointments are completely temporary Are seasonal in nature. Therefore, the applicant will not be able to claim permanent appointment to any post in the Corporation.
7. In this regard, a guarantee letter has to be written in the prescribed form. On the day when the Corporation does not require such posts, the services on honorarium will be terminated without any notice.
8. The application form to be filled by the candidate for the above posts is attached herewith. Interested candidates should submit 1 newly sized passport size photograph, proof of date of birth, educational qualification, caste certificate and self attested copies of required documents (e.g. marksheet), certificate, experience certificate, caste certificate along with the application. Relevant State Registration Council Update Registration, Renewal Certificate and other documents are required to be submitted
9. The selected candidates will be required to work as per the conditions laid down by the Corporation and also work in the Municipal Hospitals in 3 shifts as required. The Act will remain in force in 2004.
10. However, if the required candidate is not available as per the reservation mentioned in the advertisement, consideration will be given to give opportunity to the next candidates in the merit list without leaving the post vacant considering medical essential services Reserved by Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation.
11. Candidates who have completed 50 years of age due to Corona (C-19) virus background will not be eligible to apply for the above post.
12. These candidates are under pressure from the personal department of the corporation. The hospital will have to operate, however, the specified clinic If there is no need in the classroom, appointment will be made elsewhere. Also work in other hospitals / dispensaries as required
13. Candidates for the post of Sweeper will be required to have experience in in-hospital work as well as cleaning of toilets in dispensary / hospital.
14. Following the appointment, merit list as well as final selection list, appointment orders will be published on the website of the Municipal Corporation. It is to be made available by the concerned candidates and is to be submitted in time to the Medical Department Head Office, Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation, Pimpri
15. Candidates should note that no candidate will be contacted separately by correspondence, telephone, mobile, or sms.
For more Govt. Jobs, Click here
16. Government of Maharashtra General Administration Department dt. As per the government decision dated 14-01-2010, instructions have been received not to give re-appointment. Therefore, the applications of the candidates currently working on honorarium in the Corporation for the posts mentioned in the above advertisement will not be considered. However, in case of non-availability of sufficient number of candidates for the above mentioned posts, the need for urgent medical services and exceptional circumstances for the functioning of C-19 may be considered for re-appointment of candidates. However, the right to re-appoint / reject the candidates is reserved by the Hon’ble Commissioner.
17. If there are not enough candidates available for the above mentioned posts, the posts will be filled through walk in interview.
18. All the powers to cancel the appointments at any level are reserved by the Hon’ble Commissioner, Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation.
Last Date : 14th December, 2020