Balasore is one of the coastal Districts of Odisha. It lies on the northern most part of the state. It was a part of the ancient Kalinga which later became a territory of Toshal or Utkal, till the death of Mukunda Dev. Balasore as a separate District was created in October 1828. originally it was in Bengal presidency.
Applications are invited from the contractual employees under NHM working in other district desiring to be transferred to Balasore District in the same post under OSH&FW Society against the vacant post mentioned below.
Post : RBSK Pharmacist
No of Posts : 05
Eligibility Criteria : H.S.C with D.Pharma / B.Pharma from Recognised institutions approved by Govt / AICTE
Interested Eligible in-house candidates may apply to the relevant post in the prescribed form to the Office of the Chief District Medical & Public Health Officer -Cum- District Mission Director, Balasore on or before 17.12.2020 by 5 P.M.. Only through Speed Post / Registered Post. Applications received after the due date & time will not be considered. Number of vacancies under this advertisement is provisional which may increase or decrease depending upon the actual vacancy.
For more Govt. Jobs, Click here
ORV act will be followed for reservation of Women & PWD as required. Time to time notification regarding status of selection process will be web hoisted in district web-site. The undersigned reserves the right to cancel / reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason thereof. This office will not be responsible for any postal delay.
Other Terms & Conditions:
• All positions are contractual in nature for a period of 11 months, which can be extended depending upon requirement and suitability.
• The application should reach the undersigned on or before 17.12.2020 by 5 P.M., through Speed Post / Registered Post only. The application must be superscripted as
“Application for the Post of ” otherwise the application will be
rejected. This office will not be held responsible for any postal delay. Incomplete application in any form will be rejected.
• The criteria of selection shall be highest length of incumbency under the society & as per the reservation category applicable, if any.
• For the purpose of calculation of incumbency, the last uninterrupted service in the same post under the Society shall be taken into account.
• The application form need to be downloaded at baleswar.nic.in and filled in application form along with the colour passport size photograph, self attested photocopies of all relevant certificate, mark-sheet, experience certificate mentioning length of service & NOC shall be submitted by the applicant.
• No personal query will be entertained.
• Selection will be done as per the guideline stipulated by Mission Directorate NHM, Odisha.