National Institute of Technology Durgapur, formerly called as Regional Engineering College, Durgapur, is a public technical and research university in the city of Durgapur in West Bengal, India. Founded in 1960, it is one of India’s oldest, most selective, and most prestigious technical universities.
National Institute of Technology (NIT) Durgapur invites applications from eligible Indian Citizens possessing consistently good academic record and requisite qualifications and experience for recruitment to following Non-Teaching Posts direct recruitment basis under the Pay Level of 7th CPC as indicated against each.
Post : Pharmacist
Post Code : AH-09
No of Post : 01 UR
Age Limit : 27 Years
Eligible Criteria (Educational Qualification & Experience) : Essential:
(i) 10+2 in Science (PCB/PCM) subjects from recognized Board or University.
(ii) 2 Years Diploma with First Class from an Institute recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India with minimum two years experience in any recognized hospital or pharmacy. Or Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (B. Pharma.)
(iii) Registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948.
1. The Prescribed Application Forms may be downloaded from the Institute website : nitdgp.ac.in/[email protected]
2. All Qualification and Experience will be recognized as on the last date for submission of application.
3. Upper age will be considered on the closing date of application.
4. Candidate should send their application form along with all supporting documents duly self-attested.
5. Candidate should fill in separate application form for each posts, if applying for more than one post.
6. Besides pay, the post carries allowances according to the Institute rules.
7. Persons serving in Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector Undertakings should send their applications either through proper channel or should furnish a no objection certificate at the time of interview. They can however send an advance copy.
8. The Complete postal address of the present employer mentioning the name of the organization and whether the organization is a Govt./Semi-Govt./Autonomous/Public sector Undertaking/Private Sector should be made clear in the Application Form.
For more Govt. Jobs, Click here
9. Reserved category candidates shall be required to submit attested copies of the latest Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority (not below the rank of SDO/SDM) as per Govt. of India directives issued from time to time and relaxation of age as per GOI, rule. Similar PWD candidates shall be required to submit proof of Physically Handicapped category issued by competent medical authority (i.e. must be more than 40% disability).
10. The benefit of reservation under EWS can be availed upon production of an income and Asset certificate issued by a competent Authority .The certificate for claiming reservation in OBC/EWS category must be issued on or after 01.12.2020 in the prescribed format
11. Incomplete/unsigned application forms with/without relevant supporting documents will be summarily rejected and no communication in this regard shall be entertained.
12. The Institute reserves the right to cancel the recruitment without assigning any reason.
13. The prescribed essential qualification & experience are minimum and the mere possession of the same does not a entitle candidate to be called for written test / skilled test / personality test.
14. In case of excessive applications the Institute reserves the right to screen the applications and shortlist the suitable candidates.
15. No correspondence will be entertained from candidates who are not called for the selection process.
16. Canvassing in any form will lead to DISQUALIFICATION of candidature.
17. Legal disputes, if any, with National Institute of Technology are to be dealt in jurisdiction of Durgapur Court only.
18. List of short listed candidate will be displayed on the Institute Website.
19. Candidate are advice to visit the Institute website regularly.
20. Short listed candidates will have to undergo the following process and suitable candidate will be selected on the basis of his/her performance:
21. Candidates called for written test / skilled test / personality test will be reimbursed to & from railway fare limited to Sleeper Class by the shortest route as pre rule.
22. The Institute reserves the right to conduct Selection process through personal Interview/Online.
23. Please fill-up post name and code applied for , as given in details (Advertisement)
24. Application received after the due date will not be considered and NIT Durgapur will not be responsible for any postal delay.
25. The applications should be submitted with necessary fee of Rs. 1000/-(Non-refundable) for Officers (Sl. No. 01-08) and Rs. 600/-(Non-refundable) for Non-Officer (Sl. No.-09) in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Durgapur”. Application for more than one post candidates have to submit separate application with application fee.
26. No application fee is required for SC/ST and female candidates.
27. The applications completed in all respects in the prescribed format along with relevant enclosures must reach to “The Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Mahatma Gandhi Avenue, P.O. – Durgapur, Dist.-Paschim Bardhaman, West Bengal, Pin-713209,India” by 5:00 PM, 08th January, 2021
28. Those employees , who are working in NIT Durgapur on temporary /contractual /outsource basis in NIT Durgapur, may be given one time age relaxation to participate in the first regular recruitment process for the post for which they fulfil all other conditions mentioned above. The quantum of age relaxation will be decided by the Board of Governors of NIT Durgapur.
29. Regular staff of NIT Durgapur, who are otherwise eligible, shall be allowed to participate in the selection process irrespective of age and percentage of marks. This will be applicable to the regular staff of NIT Durgapur who were appointed before the date of implementation of RRs in NITs including Model RRs(2012).