Last Updated on December 25, 2020 by The Health Master
For the program to be implemented under National Tuberculosis Urban Health Mission, the application form from the candidates for the following posts on contract basis as shown in below will be available in the office of Mumbai District Tuberculosis Control Office from 22/12/2020 to 31/12/2020.
Post : Pharmacist
No of post : 20
Essential Qualification :
2) 1 year Experience
Monthly Remuneration : Rs. 17,000/-
Terms and Conditions
1. The above posts are of contract nature and the appointment will remain till 05.11.2021 and re-appointment will be made.
2. The posts in the advertisement are not regular posts of the State Government but purely contract posts. There will be no right of permanence in the post and the government service rules are not applicable for these posts and the applicant will not have the right to be included in the regular government service or to be protected or claimed by the government. The contract posts will be under the jurisdiction mentioned in the advertisement.
3. The applicant should be physically and mentally fit for the post concerned and no criminal case should be filed against the applicant.
4. Conditions for filling up the above posts- 1. Age limit open 38, 2. Reserved 43, 3. NHM employee 5 years relaxed, 4. Retirement Government officers / specialists up to 70 years and staff up to 65 years.
Also read | Govt Job for M.Pharm, M.Sc at NIPER
5. A combined honorarium will be paid monthly for the above contract posts.
6. In case of selection of Retired Specialist / Staff, it should be noted that the honorarium for these posts will be paid by measuring as per the prescribed guidelines received from the state level.
7. The number of vacancies in the advertisement may change as well as the vacancy may change. All rights in this regard are reserved by Mumbai District Tuberculosis Control Institute.
8. Preference will be given to those with experience and higher educational qualifications. If there is no prescribed educational qualification, the application will be declared ineligible.
9. It should be noted that the list of eligible / ineligible candidates in the selection process as well as the list of eligible candidates for interview should be published on the notice board of this office and thereafter interviews of eligible candidates will be conducted on the same day and selection list will be published.
10. Retirement from Government Service / Voluntary Retirement for the post of Specialist / Employee Application for the post of Specialist / Officer as per the deadline.
11. Only government, semi-government as well as experience under National Health Mission will be considered in the selection process.
12. The applicant will not be able to demand relocation as per convenience during the contract period.
13. All powers to suspend / cancel the recruitment process / to change the recruitment process are reserved at the level of Mumbai District Tuberculosis Control Agency. No one can make any claim about this.
14. Candidates should submit their application in the prescribed format along with original copies of required documents and photocopied attestation at “Mumbai | District Tuberculosis Control Institute, Bawlawadi, Head Office, Babasaheb Ambedkar Road, Chinchpokli, Mumbai 400012”.
For more Govt. Jobs, Click here
15. After the completion of the recruitment process, in case of vacancy due to resignation of an employee in the future, appointment orders will be issued to the candidate on the waiting list without any new recruitment process.
16. Demand Draft of Rs.150 / – for Open Category and Rs.100 / – for Reserved Category . The names of “Mumbai District TB Control Society” should be removed. It should be noted that if there is no check in his name, the candidate will be disqualified.
Attested photocopies of the original documents required as below should be attached to the application form.
1. Certificates and marks for educational qualifications.
2. Certificate of caste.
3. School Leaving Certificate / Date of Birth Certificate.
4. Certified experience certificates.
5. 2 passport size photos.
6. Certificate of experience without government experience.
7. Aadhaar card.
8. PAN card.
Last Date : 31st December, 2020