Last Updated on January 16, 2021 by The Health Master
Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur was established in 2008, to foster technology education and research in India.
The Institute is committed to technological thought and action to benefit the economic development of India.
Scholarship in teaching and learning; Scholarship in research and creative accomplishments; and relevance to Industry are three driving forces for us at IIT Jodhpur.
IIT Jodhpur functions from its sprawling residential Permanent Campus of 852 acres on National Highway 65, north-northwest of Jodhpur towards Nagaur.
This campus is meticulously planned and envisioned to stand as a symbol of academics – simple, but deep.
Post : Junior Research Fellow
Applications are invited from the citizen of India for filling up the following temporary position in the Sponsored Research project at this Institute.
The position is purely temporary, initially for a period of 01 Year, and extendable but co-terminus with the duration of the project, on contractual basis with consolidated pay.
Project No. : S/SERB/SUG/20190059
Project Title : Multimodal Approach for Repairing of Brain Damage: Small Molecule Mediated Neurogenesis from Stem Cells and Transplantation of Regenerated Neurons through Novel Scaffolds
For more Govt. Jobs, Click here
Name of the Project Investigator : Prof. Surajit Ghosh
Duration of Initial Appointment : 01 Year
Salary Range : Rs. 31,000/-
Minimum Qualification and Experience Eligibility : M.S. Pharm (Pharmacology and toxicology) with GATE or GPAT or CSIR-NET (LS).
Desirable Qualification : Efficient handling of mice and rats, experienced in routes of administration (I.P., Oral and Intragastric administration ) including intracerebroventricular administration using stereotaxy Neurobehavioral Studies and Biochemical studies.
Maximum Age : 35 Years
Job Description : Research in the area of Chemical Neuroscience
The candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply through the ONLINE process up to 22 January 2021.
The candidates are advised to send a soft copy of the application with all relevant documents to [email protected] (Please mention the advertisement number in the subject line of the email). No need to send a hard copy.
General Instructions to Applicant
1. The post(s) is purely temporary and contractual for a period of 01 Year, and extension based on satisfactory performance, but co-terminus with the duration of the project.
2. Application which is incomplete, not in prescribed format, without photograph or unsigned will be summarily rejected.
3. Certificate in support of experience should be in proper format i.e. it should be on the organizations letter head, bear the date of issue, specific period of work, name and designation of the issuing authority along with his signature.
4. The Institute reserves the right to: (a) conduct written/trade tests for such posts wherever if the circumstances so warrant (b) not filling any of the advertised positions (c) fill consequential vacancies arising at the time of interview from available candidates. The number of positions is thus open to change.
For more Govt. Jobs, Click here
5. The Institute shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her services shall be terminated.
6. No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
7. No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
8. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
9. No interim correspondence will be entertained.
10. No need to send hard copy.
Go to main website, click here
Subscribe for daily free updates, click here