The Laboratory was established in 1941 as a research and production centre, known as Drug Research Laboratory of J&K State and was later taken over by Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) of Govt. of India in December 1957 as Regional Research Laboratory, Jammu.
In view of its core strength in natural products based drug discovery, the mandate of Institute was redefined in 2005 and its name changed to Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine (IIIM)
Eligible & interested candidates are invited for ONLINE INTERVIEW (Through Microsoft Team) for the following purely temporary position of PROJECT ASSOCIATE–I under CSIR-NMITLI project (TLP-110013), Development of Mycobacterium w for COVID-19 tenable at CSIR-IIIM, JAMMU.
Post : Project Associate-I (Clinical Research Coordinator)
Essential Qualification : M. Pharm. in Pharmacy Practice / Pharmacology OR M.Sc. in Clinical research/ Biochemistry/Biotechnology
Desirable : 1-2 years experience in clinical trial coordination
Job Requirements : To coordinate clinical studies of an investigational product in COVID-19 patients at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur (CG).
Upper age Limit : 35 Years
Monthly Emoluments in (Rs) : (i) 31,000/- + HRA to Scholars who are selected through (a) National Eligibility Tests-CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE or (b) A selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions. (ii) 25,000/- + HRA for others who do not fall under (i) above
The position is co-terminus with the project. Duration of the project is upto March 2021 (likely to be extended).
For more Govt. Jobs, Click here
1. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates as per GOI/CSIR Instructions.
2. Age relaxation for Widows, Divorced Women and Women Judicially separated from Husbands, who are not remarried since, as per GOI/CSIR provisions.
ONLINE SELECTION PROCEDURE:
3. Application form for this position can be filled online in the Google Form. Google Form link is available on the CSIR-IIIM website (iiim.res.in). Filled in Google Form should be submitted by or before 28.02.2021 (Sunday) up to 5:00 pm.
4. Application Form submitted after the scheduled date and time i.e., 28.02.2021 (Sunday) up to 5:00 pm. shall not be entertained for Online Interview.
5. Only eligible candidates shall be accessed for the online viva-voce on the date of Online Interview. The list of eligible candidates and dates for Online Interview will be displayed on CSIR-IIIM Website iiim.res.in by evening on 01.03.2021 (Monday).
6. The shortlisted candidates have to be available on the date of Online Interview from 10.00 A.M. onwards and will be called anytime during the allotted time period (should there be any change, they will be informed accordingly).
7. Eligible/shortlisted candidate shall attend the Online Interview through Video Conferencing on Microsoft Team.
For more Govt. Jobs, Click here
8.The viva-voce in respect of eligible/shortlisted candidates shall be conducted online through Video Conferencing on Microsoft Team. However, if a large number of candidates apply, the Screening Committee may re-visit the screening criteria and shortlist the candidates for Online Interview in proportion to the available vacancies.
9. Candidate has the option to interact in English/Hindi before the Selection Committee.
10. The position is purely temporary on contract basis and co-terminus with the Project.
11. In case, the final certificates reflect CGPA/SGPA/OGPA Grades etc., the candidate should convert the same into equivalent percentage as per the approved formula of the University in the Google Form.
12. To avoid any inconvenience, only those candidates who strictly fulfill the eligibility criteria and possess the degrees/mark sheets in the aforesaid subjects should apply for the Online Interview.
13. Upon selection/empanelment, the original documents including eligibility qualification, age and relaxation will be verified, if any discrepancy is found, the selection/empanelment shall stand cancelled.
Go to main website, click here
Subscribe for daily free updates, click here
For daily free updates on WhatsApp, click here