Last Updated on February 28, 2021 by The Health Master
Govt Jobs in Health and Family Welfare Department
Directorate of Health and Family Welfare, Gujarat (DHFW) has released the Latest Govt Jobs Recruitment of 1008 Vacancies for Staff Nurse Posts.
Directorate of Health and Family Welfare, Gujarat Recruitment released jobs for people waiting for the latest govt jobs in Gujarat.
The interested and willing candidates can apply to the DHFW recruitment at the official website mentioned below.
The vacancies are available for Staff Nurse Posts. The total number of vacancies available for DHFW Recruitment is 1008.
DHFWS Recruitment 2021 – 1008 Vacancies
Gujarat Government released 1008 vacancies for Directorate of Health and Family Welfare, Gujarat (DHFW) Recruitment for Staff Nurse Posts. This is good news for candidates looking for govt jobs in Gujarat. DHFW Recruitment Notification is released on 11th January 2021.
The applicants willing to apply for the govt medical jobs must read the DHFW Recruitment notification before applying. Candidates should have passed B.Sc Nursing, GNM, ANM or equivalent from a recognized university for applying to these posts of Staff Nurse.
Age Limit for these various Staff Nurse posts is 40. Eligible and Interested Candidates can apply on or before 28th February 2021.
Name of the Post:
- Staff Nurse Class III Commissioner of Health
- Medical & Medical Education (Medical Services)
No. of Vacancies: 1008
Job Location: Gujarat
Pay Scale: Not Mentioned
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants should have passed B.Sc Nursing, ANM, GNM or equivalent from a university for DHFW Recruitment 2021.
- Maximum Age Limit: 37
- Written Test
- Application Fee for Unreserved: Rs.1000/-
- For Reserved Candidates: Rs.600/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible and interested applicants can apply online at the official website page at https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/ DHFW Recruitment 2021.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 22/01/2021
- Last date for Submission of Application: 28/02/2021
Important Links: https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/