Last Updated on March 26, 2021 by The Health Master
Applications are invited from qualified candidates belonging to the following reservation Community of Kerala State for appointment to the under mentioned post.
Application must be submitted online through the Official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission after One Time Registration. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile.
Post : Pharmacist Gr-II (Ayurveda)
Department :Indian Systems of Medicine / Insurance Medical Services / Ayurveda Colleges
Scale of pay : R.20,000-45,800/-
No. of vacancies : District wise Scheduled Caste Converted to Christianity (SCCC)
Kottayam – 01 (One)
Idukki – 01 (One)
1. For Indian Systems of Medicine / Ayurveda Colleges i) Pass in S.S.L.C or its equivalent. ii) Diploma / Certificate in Ayurveda Pharmacist course recognised by the Government of Kerala.
2. For Insurance Medical Services Certificate in Ayurveda Pharmacist Course recognised by the Government.
Note :- 1. KS&SSR Part II Rule 10 (a) (ii) is applicable for selection to this post.
2. Candidates claiming equivalent qualification should produce relevant Government Orders during OTR verification to prove that the qualification claimed is equivalent to the prescribed qualification for the Post.
1. For Indian Systems of Medicine / Insurance Medical Services 18-39, ie, candidates born between 02.01.1982 and 01.01.2003 (both dates included) are only eligible to apply for this post. (Including the relaxation as per Para
2(i) of the General Conditions) In the case of candidates belonging to Adult members of Scheduled Caste and their children when such adult members are converted to Christianity the upper age limit will be 41 years, ie, such candidates should be born between 02.01.1980 and 01.01.2003 (both dates included) (Including the relaxation as per Para 2(i) of the General Conditions)
2. For Ayurveda Colleges 19-39. ie, candidates born between 02.01.1982 and 01.01.2002 (both dates included) are only eligible to apply for this post. (Including the relaxation as per Para 2(i) of the General Conditions) In the case of candidates belonging to Adult members of Scheduled Caste and their children when such adult members are converted to Christianity the upper age limit will be 41 years, ie, such candidates should be born between 02.01.1980 and 01.01.2002 (both dates included) (Including the relaxation as per Para 2(i) of the General Conditions)
Note :- For concessions allowed in upper age limit, subject to the condition that the maximum age limit shall in no case exceed 50 (fifty) years, Please see Para (2) of the General Condition under Part II of this notification (except para 2(i).
Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment (From candidates belonging toScheduled Caste Converted to Christianity (SCCC) community of Kerala State Only). Note: Application of candidates belonging to the community other than those belonging to communities other than those included in this notification will be summarily rejected. No rejection memo will be issued to these candidates.
Mode of submitting applications:- Candidates must register as per ONE TIME REGISTRATION with the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission .keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and Password.
Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post. The Photograph uploaded should be taken after 31.12.2010. Name of the candidate and the date of photograph taken should be printed legibly at the bottom portion.
The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of taking photograph. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required.
Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their profile.
They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission.
Candidates are advised to keep a printout or soft copy of the online application for future reference. Candidates can take the printout of the application by clicking on the link ‘My applications’ in their profile.
All correspondences with the Commission, regarding the application should be accompanied with the print out of the application. The application will be summarily rejected if non-compliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Original documents to prove qualification, experience, age, Community etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
If Written Test/OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection, candidates shall submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration profile. Such candidates alone can generate and download the Admission Tickets in the last 15 days till the date of Test.
The applications of candidates who do not submit confirmation within the stipulated period will be rejected absolutely. The periods regarding the submission of confirmation and the availability of Admission Tickets will be published in the Examination Calendar itself. Information in this regard will be given to the candidates in their respective profiles and in the mobile phones registered in it.
Candidates who have downloaded the Admission Ticket will alone be permitted to attend the examination. Candidates who have AADHAAR card should add AADHAAR card as I.D. Proof in their profile.
Last date of receipt of applications : 21.04.2021 Wednesday upto 12 midnight.