AIIMS Jodhpur is one of the SIX NEW AIIMS established by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY) with the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country and attaining self sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education.
PMSSY planned to set up 6 new AIIMS like institutions in under served areas of the country.
Post: Senior Research Fellow
Applications in the prescribed format are invited for the following post on purely temporary basis for the Extramural Research Project titled “Capacity Building and Strengthening of Hospital Infection Control to Detect and Prevent Antimicrobial Resistance in India”, under Principal Investigator Dr. Vijaya Lakshmi Nag, Professor & Head, Department of Microbiology, AIIMS, Jodhpur.
No. of Post : 01 (OBC)
Essential Qualification and Experience : M.Sc. (Life Science) / Master in Social Work (MSW)/ BVSc./ B.Pharma with two years’ research experience OR MBBS / BDS / MVSc. / M.Pharma degree holders.
Monthly Consolidated : Rs 36,400/-
Age Limit : 18-35 Years
Duration of Post : 01 Years
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Incomplete applications or applications received after due date will not be considered.
2. Screening will be done on the basis of suitability of the candidate as per the project requirement.
3. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
4. No enquiries shall be entertained in this regard after due date.
5. Last date of receiving the application is May 25, 2021 at 5:00 PM by Email.
6. Interview date will be intimated later. List of eligible candidates for the interview will be posted on the website of AIIMS Jodhpur and candidate informed by email.
7. All educational professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/ University and full-time.
8. The experience requirement specified should be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
9. Persons working in Govt. or Public Sector undertaking should produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview.
10. No TA/DA will be admissible to appear in the interview, including (SC/ST candidates).
11. This position will be purely on temporary/contractual basis for the specified period of time and based on project.
12. The salary is a consolidated sum without any other benefits and it is based on experience, qualifications, skill set, etc. of the candidates.
13. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
14. Age Relaxation : Age relaxation for SC, ST and OBC candidates will be given against reserve posts only
15. Age / Education qualification / Experience will be considered till late date of the advertisement.
Suitable Candidates are advised to send his/her duly filled application form by Email, along with all relevant self-attested documents regarding age, qualifications, cast certificate (central) and relevant experience, on or before May 25, 2021 till 05:00 PM.
NOTE: Applicants must fill up all the columns of application form properly. Single/consolidated SCANNED PDF of the signed application along with its enclosures and complete in all respects should be mailed to the [email protected]
Go to main website, click here
For daily free updates on WhatsApp, click here