AIIMS Jodhpur is one of the SIX NEW AIIMS established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY) with the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country and attaining self sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education.
PMSSY planned to set up 6 new AIIMS like institutions in under served areas of the country. Applications are invited in the prescribed proforma from suitable candidates for filling up following Group ‘A’ & ‘B’ Posts on DEPUTATION BASIS in All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur.
Chief Pharmacist Group : ‘B’
Level : Level 7 as per 7th CPC (Rs. 44900-142400)
Qualification : Essential Eligibility Criteria:- Officers under the Central / State / Union Territory Governments / Universities / Statutory Bodies or Autonomous Bodies or Research and Development Organizations: (i) Holding analogous posts on regular basis, or (ii) with 5 years of regular service in the grade of Pharmacist Grade II in the Grade pay of Rs. 4200/-
No of Posts : 01
Senior Pharmacist Group : ‘B’
Level : Level 6 as per 7th CPC (Rs. 35400-112400)
Qualification : Essential Eligibility Criteria:- Officers under the Central / State / Union Territory Governments / Universities / Statutory Bodies or Autonomous Bodies or Research and Development Organizations: (i) Holding analogous posts on regular basis, or (ii) with 6 years of regular service in the grade of Pharmacist Grade II in the Grade pay of Rs. 2800/-
No of Posts : 02
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INFORMATION FOR THE CANDIDATES
1. The number of posts is tentative and the Institute reserves the right to change the number of posts to be filled or not to fill any post(s)
2. Maximum age limit for applying for the aforesaid posts on deputation basis is 56 years as on closing date of receipt of application.
3. The initial period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or other department / organizations shall be 3 years.
4. The posts carry usual allowance as admissible to Central Government Employees of similar status stationed at Jodhpur (Rajasthan).
5. Application form only in the prescribed format for respective post of the eligible candidates whose services can be spared immediately on selection, together with the certificate from Forwarding Authority (in prescribed proforma) along with the following documents needs to be submitted Through Proper Channel only:
i) Cadre clearance
ii) Integrity certificate
iii) List of major/minor penalties imposed, if any, on the official during last 10 years (if no penalty has been imposed a ‘Nil’ certificate should be enclosed)
iv) Vigilance clearance certificate
v) Attested photocopies of ACRs/APARs for last five years (attested on each page by an officer not below the rank of an Under Secretary to the Government of India
6. Application complete in all respects and along with above documents of the Officers, who fulfill the requisite qualifications / experience may be forwarded THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL ONLY to Deputy Director (Administration), All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur – 342005 (Rajasthan) by Speed Post / Registered A.D. The last date of receipt of application in AIIMS, Jodhpur will be 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News/ Rojgar Samachar.
7. ADVANCE COPIES OF APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL COPY OF APPLICATION SHOULD REACH ON OR BEFORE CLOSING DATE. Any application received after closing date, without documents as mentioned above and not received through proper channel will be rejected and no further communication in this regard will be entertained.
8. Complete advertisement, prescribed application format and certificate for Cadre Clearance, Integrity Certificate, Vigilance Clearance & Major/ Minor Penalties is available on the official website of AIIMS, Jodhpur http://www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in under Recruitment Recruitment Notices
9. Applicants from Departments/ Organizations not following Central Government Pay Scales must submit comparative chart stating their equivalence with Central Government Pay Scales, duly certified their employer.
10. Applicants who have applied for any of the posts in reference to this institute’s Advt. No. AIIMS.JDH/Admn/RECT/Deputation/01/2020 Dated 25 -07-2020 need to apply afresh.
11. The envelope containing the application(s) must be superscripted “Application for the Post of (name of post) on Deputation basis”.
12. The deputation will be governed by the standard terms and conditions of deputation provided under Department of Personnel and Training’s O.M. No.6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay II) dated 17.06.2010, as amended from time to time.
13. Interim queries shall not be entertained.
Last Date : 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News/ Rojgar Samachar Date 09-06-2021
Subscribe for daily free updates on Telegram
For daily free updates on WhatsApp, click here