Last Updated on July 4, 2021 by The Health Master
The Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission Bill,2014″ (Adhiniyam Sankhya 20 of 2014) as passed by the Uttarakhand Legislative Assembly and assented to by the Governor was published vide Notification No-181/XXXVI(3)/2014-39(1)/2014 dated June 24,2014.
For the selection of suitable candidates, objective type offline or online examination of the candidates may be conducted by the commission. in relation to the competitive examination, the above time is estimated and the date of the examination will be informed separately in due course of time, through press release in the commission’s website, dailies and also by sms and e-mail to the candidates on the mobile number given by them in the online application will be made available.
Candidates will be able to download their admit card from the website of the commission itself. admit cards will not be issued by the commission through post.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 08
Note : The number of vacancies may be increased or decreased.
Post Code : 349/428/34/2021
Pay Scale : Rs 35,400/- 1,12,400/- (Level – 06)
Age Limit : 21 years to 42 years
Educational Qualification :-
1. Intermediate examination from Board of Secondary Education, Uttarakhand, with Biology or Mathematics as a subject or any examination recognized by the Government as equivalent thereto.
2. The candidate should have a Diploma in Pharmacy (Pharmacy) from a recognized institution and should also be registered with the State Pharmacy Council, Uttarakhand.
3. Should have working knowledge of Hindi in Devanagari script.
Preference :-Candidate senior in age will be placed higher in the selection list by securing equal marks in the written examination.
Post wise Syllabus for Written Competitive Examination:- There will be a written examination of 02 hours objective type (Objective Type with Multiple Choice) of 100 marks for selection. The syllabus of the written examination will be of Inter Science level.
Fee : To fill the online application form, the candidate will first register online and after filling the application form will pay the application fee. Payment of application fee can be done through online (Net Banking / Debit / Credit Card). The application form will be considered complete only if the fee is received in the account of the commission by the prescribed date.
If the fee is deposited after the last date of submission of application fee, then the candidate will not be able to apply and the deposited fee will not be refunded to the candidate in any case. The candidate must keep a copy of the receipt / online receipt of the deposit fee with the candidate safe. It is mandatory for the candidate to deposit the following examination fee :
Unreserved (General) / Uttarakhand OBC Rs. 300 / – only
Uttarakhand SC / Uttarakhand ST / Rs. 150 / – only Economically Weaker Section
Candidates with disabilities of Uttarakhand Rs. 150 / – only
Note: – Application form will be considered complete only after the fee is received in the commission’s account by the prescribed date.
Process for applying online
1. Applicants can apply online through UKSSSC website sssc.uk.gov.in. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
2. Applicants need to first go to UKSSSC website and create their One Time Registration Profile by clicking on “OTR” link.
3. Candidates need to have valid E-mail ID and Mobile Number to generate User Name
4. Candidates Candidates have to fill all the information given in the OTR profile carefully and save it
5. Candidate has to upload scanned recent photograph and signature image
• Size of photo (Passport size) (maximum 50 KB)
• Size of Scanned Signature (Maximum 50 KB)
• Left Thumb Impression (Maximum 50 KB)
6. After login with User Name, candidates can view the active advertisement under Online Application Link. Click Here to Apply Links are available with active ads.
7. On clicking the link “Click here to apply, the OTR of the candidate matches the required eligibility criteria as mentioned in the advertisement. If the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility, appropriate message of disqualification is displayed by the system. In such a situation, if the candidate holds the qualification, then he has to modify the OTR first.
8. Only the application of the candidate who fulfills the eligibility conditions will be accepted by the system.
9. The candidate will make changes in his application after the application is submitted. Cannot.
10. Application of a candidate whose application fee has not been paid.
11. Fee as prescribed by UKSSSC can be paid through the following modes
• Net Banking
• Debit Card
• Credit Card
• CSC Center
Date of publication of advertisement : 30-06-2021
Start date of online application : 06-07-2021
Last date of online application : 19-08-2021
Examination fee Net Banking / Last date for submission of Debit Card : 21-08-2021
Estimated time of written test : December 2021