Last Updated on July 22, 2021 by The Health Master
The Indian Army promises both professional and personal growth at every stage of the career. Opportunities to excel through various courses are abundant including opportunities to enhance your educational qualification by availing two years paid study leave.
The inherent adventure and extra-curricular activities in the Army ensure an all round development essential in todays world. Art of War Engineering Medicine Administration Human Resource Development and Management; the army teaches you all.
Post :Sepoy Pharma
Army Recruitment Rally will be held for eligible candidates of Districts of Shimla, Sirmaur, Solan and Kinnaur of Himachal Pradesh from 02 March 2022 to 14 March 2022 tentatively at PRITHI Military Station, Averipatti, Rampur Bushar, Shimla (HP) for Soldier General Duty (Sol GD), Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical (Sol CLK/ SKT) and Soldier Tradesmen category. The date and venue are tentative and might be changed.
Age (Years) : 19 Yrs to 25 Yrs (01 Oct 1996 to 30 Sep 2002)
Height (Cm) : 163
Weight (Kg) : Proportionate to height and age as per Army Medical standards
Chest (Cm) : 77 (Plus 5 CM expansion)
Education : (i) 10+2 / Intermediate Exam pass and qualified in D.Pharma with minimum 55% in aggregate and registered with State Pharmacy Council of India. (ii) Individuals qualified in B Pharma with minimum 50% marks and registered with State Pharmacy Council / Pharmacy Council of India will also be eligible.
Note : Education Certificates issued by Education Boards affiliated to/listed by AICTE, CBSE and NIOS only will be considered.
Candidates are required to bring following documents / certificates in original with two attested photocopies with them to the rally site:-
(a) Admit Card. Printed with Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
(b) Photographs. Twenty copies of unattested passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old. Computer printouts/ photoshopped photographs will NOT be accepted. SIKH and SIKH (M&R) candidates photographs should be with Turban/ Patka.
(c) Education Certificates.
(i) Education Certificates with marks sheet in original of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e. Matric / Intermediate / Graduation etc from recongnised School / College / Board / University.
(ii) Provisional/ online education certificate should be certified ink signed by the head of the educational institution of concerned Board / University.
(iii) Candidates with matric certificate from Open School/ NIOS/ CISCE should bring School Leaving Certificate/ Transfer Certificate (TC) of last class attended in regular school duly countersigned by BEO/ DEO/ Dy Dir of Edn.
(d) Bonafide Himachal / Native Domicile Certificate. Bonafide Himachal/ Native Domicile Certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar/District Magistrate.
(e) Dogra Class & Caste Certificate. Dogra Class and Caste Certificate affixed with photograph issued by Tehsildar/ District Magistrate.
(f) Religion Certificate. Religion Certificate issued by the Tehsildar/SDM (if religion as “SIKH/ HINDU/ MUSLIM/ CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in caste certificate).
(g) School Character Certificate. School Character Certificate issued by the School/ College Principal/ Headmaster where the candidate last studied.
(h) Character Certificate. Character Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/Municipal Corporation within last six months.
(j) Unmarried Certificate. Unmarried Certificate for candidates less than 21 years of age with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/Municipal Corporation within last six months.
(k) Relationship Certificate. SOS / SOEX / SOW / SOWW candidates are required to produce the following documents :-
(i) Relationship certificate issued from respective Record Office only duly signed by Record Officer with Personal Number, Rank, Name and particulars of the Record Officer issuing the Relationship Certificate with office seal/stamp is endorsed.
(ii) A declaration to the affect as mentioned in the Affidavit on Ten Rupees Non-Judicial Stamp paper prepared by the ESM duly signed by 1st Class/ Executive/Judicial Magistrate is required to be submitted by the candidate at rally site. Format of affidavit is att as per Appendix A. Candidates are liable to be rejected for improper Affidevit.
(iii) Original Discharge Book of Ex-Serviceman also to be produced. Name and date of birth of the candidate must have been recorded in it.
(m) Certificate of Bonus Marks. All original certificates/photocopy duly attested pertaining to Bonus Marks will be accepted only during the rally. No certificates to include NCC certificates, Sports certificates, Relationship certificate or any other certificates to claim Bonus Marks/ Relaxation would be accepted after termination of the rally, and only at rally site.
(n) Affidavit. Duly signed by candidate on Rs. 10/- Non-Judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen given at Appendix B duly attested by notary will be submitted by all candidates. For ESM candidates, this Affidavit will be in addition to Affidavit given at Para 4 (k) (ii) (Appendix ‘A’) of Rally Notification.
(o) Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card. Single Bank Account, PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & Allowances and other social benefits scheme.
(a) Full postal address to include post office, police station and pin code and class/caste to be mentioned in the affidavit.
(b) Individual must bring their AADHAR Card and PAN Card for recruitment rally.
(c) All candidates are required to carry Affidavits as per Appendix D & E respectively. Candidates not having the required Affidavit will not be allowed to appear in the Recruitment Rally.
(d) No mobiles are permitted at the rally site.
7. Administration. Candidates are advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them since recruitment is a time consuming process.
8. Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on production of Admit Card in duplicate generated online through the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in. Anyone found with fake admit card will be handed over to Civil Police.
9. Recruitment into the army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay bribe to anyone for recruitment as it is based purely on merit. Selection process during recruitment at all stages is computerised and transparent. Therefore, candidates are advised to be beware of touts as they cannot help them at any stage.
10. Candidates are advised to check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Candidates found under age/overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
11. Giving/taking bribe, production of bogus/fake certificates and indulging in unfair means is a criminal offence and liable for punishment under law.
12. Certificates with overwriting, tampering of seals or erasing/alteration of any type will not be accepted.
13. All documents submitted by the candidates are verified by government agencies before enrolment into Army. Strong legal action will be taken against individuals submitting fake documents. Even after recruitment, the service will be terminated if candidates are found to have produced fake documents or gave wrong information at the time of recruitment, despite the number of years of service individual may have rendered.
14. No compensation for Death/injury/loss etc during the rally and no travelling allowance/dearness allowance for journey is admissible. Candidates will participate in the rally at their own risk and the participation is totally and entirely voluntary.
15. Use of Performance Enhancing Drugs. Use of any kind of performance enhancing drugs is strictly banned. Candidates having been found to have used the same will be debarred from further screening.
16. Tattoo. Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e From inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and candidates will be barred from further selection.
17. If 180 days or more lapse between screening medical at the rally and despatch, medical will be done again and unfit candidates in this review will not be recruited.
18. Selection is provisional till Rahdari Certificate is issued and candidates are despatched for training.
19. Mobile phones are not permitted at the rally site.
20. Candidates are advised in their own interest to undergo medical exam before coming for selection especially with respect to flat foot, poor vision, deformities and physical measurements. All are advised to ensure that their ears are free of wax by getting it cleaned by a doctor prior to the rally.
21. Candidates may have to present themselves at rally site for three to four days. Candidates should make arrangements for stay under their own arrangements.
22. Negative marking would be applicable in Common Entrance Exam (CEE).
Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 15 July 2021 to 28 August 2021. Candidates are permitted to register and participate in one category only in a recruiting year cycle i.e. from 01 April to 31 March.
Admit cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail one week before the date of commencement of recruitment rally. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card.
ARO SHIMLA : ARMY RECRUITMENT RALLY FROM 02 MAR 2022 TO 14 MAR 2022 (TENTATIVE)
To watch various informative videos by The Health Master, click on the below YouTube icon: