Last Updated on November 28, 2021 by The Health Master
Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd, a Navratna Central Public Sector Undertaking, is a premier aeronautical industry in Southeast Asia, with 20 Production/Overhaul/Service Divisions and 10 co-located R & D Centers spread across the country.
HALs spectrum of expertise encompasses design, development, manufacture, repair, overhaul and upgrade of Aircraft, Helicopters, Aero-engines, Industrial & Marine Gas Turbines, Accessories, Avionics & Systems and structural components for Satellites & Launch Vehicles.
HAL , Medical & Health Unit (Bangalore Complex) is in the process of engaging personnel on a tenure basis (maximum of four years) in the Non-Executive Cadre in the Nursing & Para-medical Category.
No. of Posts & Reservations : 01 (1-PWD) (OH-OL /BL)/HH
Qualification : PUC(PCB) with D’ Pharma (2 years)
• All qualifications should be from Indian Universities / Institutes recognized by appropriate statutory authorities in the country. Candidates possessing the qualifying Degrees through Full-Time courses will only be considered. Candidates possessing Part Time / Correspondence / Distance Education / Evening Courses/E-learning are not eligible to apply;
• All the qualifications possessed by the candidates as also Qualifications/Courses being pursued by them at the time of submitting the application for Employment, are to be clearly indicated in the Application. In other words, all the Qualifications already possessed and Qualification/Courses which are being pursued/currently undergoing are to be indicated in the Application while submitting the same for notified Posts in HAL.
Eligible candidates shortlisted based on the initial screening will be selected ONLY through the Written Test. “Candidates qualifying in the Written Test will be called for Document Verification in the order of Merit, wherein candidates will be required to produce testimonials or documents in support of age; qualification; caste/ Tribes/Class; experience and other advertised eligibility criteria. The testimonials/documents should be in the possession of the candidates as on 01.09.2020. Inability of the candidates’ to produce the requisite documents at the time of document verification, they shall render them liable for non-consideration of their candidature. No Undertaking for production of documents in respect of eligibility criteria with regard to age, qualification and experience on a later date will be allowed.”
• The minimum cut off percentage of marks to be scored by the candidates in the qualifying examination i.e. Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery for Staff Nurse / Diploma in Pharmacy for Pharmacist are as follows:
SC/ST/PWD : 50% & above
UR/OBC : 60% & above
• The minimum cut off percentage of marks to be scored by the candidates in the qualifying examination i.e. Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery for Staff Nurse / Diploma in Pharmacy for Pharmacist are as follows: Candidates possessing higher qualifications than the required qualification indicated in the Notification against the respective post need not apply. Candidate pursuing / enrolled for any other qualifications should mandatorily indicate the same in the application format. Candidature of such personnel who possess higher qualification than the required qualification indicated in the Notification and who apply for the post will be rejected at any stage of the Recruitment or Selection.
• If the number of candidates with the above percentage (%) of marks are large in number, the Company reserves the right to decide the cut off percentage for calling the candidates for the Written Test, based on the marks secured in the qualifying examination prescribed for a particular discipline to ensure the competition.
Upper Age Limit / Relaxation / Concession
The upper age limit applicable to General / Un-Reserved candidates is 28 years as on 01- 09-2020. The upper age limit is relaxable to the candidates mentioned as under, subject to submission of requisite certificates:-
a) SC/ST: Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates in respect of vacancies reserved for them;
b) OBC-NCL: Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC (Non – Creamy Layer) candidates in respect of vacancies reserved for them. The OBC candidates who belong to Creamy Layer should indicate their category as ‘General’ only. Category Percentage(%) of marks SC/ST/PWD 50% & above UR/OBC 60% & above
c) PwDs: Upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years for Persons with Disabilities (PwDs) / Physically Handicapped (PH) persons, which will be over and above the relaxation admissible for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC i.e. (15 years for persons belonging to Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes and 13 years for persons belonging to Other Backward Classes, in respect of the posts reserved for them). Relaxation of age limit is applicable for PwDs irrespective of the fact whether the post is reserved or not, provided the post is identified suitable for Persons with Disabilities (PwDs). The persons claiming age relaxation under this sub-para would be required to produce a certificate in prescribed proforma in support of their claims clearly indicating that the degree of physical disability is 40% or more.
d) J&K: Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years to all candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989. The persons claiming relaxation under this sub-para would be required to produce a certificate to this effect from the District Magistrate within whose jurisdiction they had ordinarily resided or from any other authority designated in this behalf by the Government of Jammu & Kashmir.
e) EX-SERVICEMEN: Ex-Serviceman who has put in not less than six months continuous service in the Armed Forces of the Union (Army/Navy/Air Force of the Indian Union), shall be allowed to deduct the period of such service from his/her actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for the post or service for which he/she seeks appointment / employment by more than 3 years, he/she is deemed to satisfy the condition regarding the age limit. This relaxation will be over and above the relaxation admissible for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC i.e. (8 years for persons belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes and 6 years for persons belonging to Other Backward Classes, in respect of the posts reserved for them).
f) EX-APPRENTICE TRAINEE: If age bar comes in the way of the apprentice trainee, the same would be relaxed to the extent of the period for which the apprentice had undergone training in line with Apprentices Act 1961.
g) EXPERIENCE: The upper age limit is relaxable for candidates with relevant post qualification experience, to a maximum extent of 7 years. Relaxation in age would be given one year for every completed year of relevant post qualification experience, over and above 28 years, subject to a maximum age limit of 35 years. The persons claiming relaxation under this sub-para would be required to produce an experience certificate issued from such PSUs/Central/State Government/Private Sector Organizations indicating the tenure of engagement.
NOTE: The upper age limit with all relaxations shall not exceed 55 years, except for candidates belonging to the PwD category. For PwD candidates, the upper Age limit with all relaxations shall not exceed 56 years.
Tenure Of Engagement
The selected candidates will be engaged on tenure basis for a maximum period of four years from the date of engagement. The tenure will come to an end automatically on completion of four years period from the date of joining, without any further notice. The employment can be terminated, at any time, during the period of tenure engagement, by giving one month’s notice by either party or payment of the Basic Pay + DA components in the Consolidated Remuneration in lieu of the Notice. The Tenure Based Engagement will not confer any right on the Personnel to claim the status of a regular employee of the Company. The personnel selected will be deployed in shifts.
Places of Posting
Selected candidates will be posted at HAL, Medical & Health Unit, Bangalore. No requests for change of posting will be entertained after joining. However, Management reserves the right to post the candidate to any Division within Bangalore or outside Bangalore as per the requirements of the Company.
The candidates found suit le after due Written Test & Document Verification will be engaged as Staff Nurse / Physiotherapist / Pharmacist / Dresser on tenure basis for a maximum period of four years. The engagement is not against permanent vacancy and will not entitle any candidate to claim for regular / permanent employment in future. Page 7 of 19 During the period of tenure engagement the candidates will be paid following remuneration
SCALE-05 (in Rupees) (p.m.)
Basic Pay + Personal Pay : 15910/-
Other benefits & Allowances as per entitlement (Approx.) : 21,473/-
TOTAL : 37383/- (Approx.)
NOTE: – The Pay in the Consolidated Emoluments in respect of XSM will be fixed as per rules.
Mode of payment & Application Fee
• Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) towards Application Fee (In addition, Bank charges extra, as applicable), which is non-refundable is to be paid by candidates belonging to UR/OBC Category. The same is exempted in the case of SC/ST/PWD and Candidates sponsored by Employment exchange and Sainik Board;
• The above Application fee is to be paid online through RTGS. The details for RTGS payment are detailed below:
Bank Account Name – HAL HOSPITAL
Bank Name – State Bank of India
Branch Name – HAL Branch, Bangalore
Bank Account No – 10918220668
IFSC Code – SBIN0001114
• Transaction Reference Number given by the Bank on payment of fees needs to be entered in the ONLINE application form while applying. HAL will not be responsible in case of a candidate depositing the Application Fee in the wrong account. No other form of payment is accepted;
• Candidates are required to provide details of the Application Fee paid in the Online Application Form failing which the application will be treated as incomplete and will not be accepted. Application fee can be paid till the last date of submission of online application;
• Application Fee once deposited into Company’s account will not be refunded under any circumstances, even if the candidate is unable to apply online or due to being ineligible at the time of applying or rejection of application Online. Therefore, before depositing the application fee, candidates should ensure that they meet all the eligibility criteria;
• Employment Exchange and Sainik Board candidates who have received the communication from HAL advising to apply for the post ONLINE with reference to this advertisement are required to mention the Reference Number and date of the HAL letter / communication received by them while applying ONLINE and they are exempted from payment of the application fee.
The last date for submission of the online application is 14.12.2021
For informative videos by The Health Master, click on the below YouTube icon: