Last Updated on December 18, 2021 by The Health Master
The Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Packaging Congress (PHARMAP 2022) will take place on 20th and 21st June in Berlin, Germany.
The experts at the summit will deliberate upon the topics:
- Challenges and strategies for pharmaceutical business transformation,
- Integrated packaging design for a more sustainable pharma future,
- New innovations in pharmaceutical packaging and brand protection,
- Transforming pharmaceuticals with robotic solutions and AI,
- How to increase the flexibility and reliability of the supply chain in new realities.
The congress is the networking platform for more than 250 seasoned pharmaceutical professionals.
Among the participants are representatives from Bayer, Sandoz, Merck, Novartis, Roche, Genveon, Samsung Biologics, Pfizer, and others.
For informative videos by The Health Master, click on the below YouTube icon: