Last Updated on January 9, 2022 by The Health Master
Download the application form: The Indian Institute of Packaging (IIP) is a national apex body which was set up in 1966.
It was set up by the packaging and allied industries and the Ministry of Commerce, Government of India, with the specific objective of improving the packaging standards in the country.
The Institute is an autonomous body working under the administrative control of the Ministry of Commerce.
Applications from bonafide Indian citizens are invited to work as Research Associates on a purely contract basis at IIP Mumbai.
The contractual engagement will be purely temporary and time bound.
Post : Research Associate (RA)
Essential Qualification :Ph.D. in Packaging / Polymer Science / Polymer Technology Food Chemistry / Food Science and Nutrition / Pharma / Material Science Packaging / Agriculture / Microbiology / Mechanical Engineering/ Design / Nanotechnology or equivalent to engineering/technology
Desirable : Training/Hands on experience on Testing & Characterization (GCMS, HPLC, DSC, XRD, FTIR etc.). Published research papers/patent. Preference would be given to experienced candidate based on skills and knowledge acquired and demonstration of the same during interview.
Age Limit : 40 years for men and 45 years for women as on last date of receiving application
Remuneration : Rs. 47,000/- + HRA
Leaves : Only casual leaves and declared holidays.
Tenure : Initially for a period of one year and may be renewable in every six months based on the satisfactory performance and as per requirement
Term & Conditions :
I .The above posts are purely contractual & temporary and the candidate will not have any right for absorption in IIP for any posts. Tenure will be initially for a period of one year and may be renewable in every six months based on the satisfactory performance and as per requirement.
2. Candidate fulfilling the above eligible criteria is advised to submit online application using google form uploaded on IIP website along with copies of all relevant testimonials/certificates/marksheets/grade cards, details of educational, technical & professional qualification. Copies of work experience certificates, research work papers, publications, brief write up supporting the candidature/suitability for the desired contractual post, email addresses and contact numbers of minimum two referees.
3. The contractual appointment may be extended or terminated on the basis of performance, conduct of the appointee, requirement and duration of the sponsored project.
4. No objection certificate from the employer in case he/she is employed in government organization (copy enclosed Annexure -1)
5. No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
6. Communication will only be sent to shortlisted candidates and no other communication in this regard will be entertained.
7. No separate interview letter will be issued.
8. Based on number of applicants, the selection will be based on a short duration written examination along with or direct personal interview.
9. The decision of Selection Committee will be final and binding in all aspects.
10. Selected candidate will be informed through letter/e-mail. Those who have not been selected will not be informed.
11. The engagement shall be terminated or discontinued by giving a 30-day notice in advance by either party.
12. The selected candidate has to confirm and accept his/her appointment within three days of receipt of appointment letter issued by the manpower agency.
13. The appointed candidate has to join the duty within 15 days from the date of acceptance of offer letter by him/her.
14. Applicants are requested to submit their online applications through google form link published on IIP website on or before 25th January, 2022 to IIP Mumbai.
15. Date of Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates through email.
Last date of submission is 25th January, 2022
For informative videos by The Health Master, click on the below YouTube icon: