Last Updated on June 18, 2022 by The Health Master
Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) is an Autonomous Institution of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India.
IPC is created to set standards of drugs in the country. Its basic function is to update regularly the standards of drugs commonly required for treatment of diseases prevailing in this region.
It publishes official documents for improving Quality of Medicines by way of adding new and updating existing monographs in the form of Indian Pharmacopoeia (IP).
It further promotes rational use of generic medicines by publishing National Formulary of India. IP prescribes standards for identity, purity and strength of drugs essentially required from health care perspective of human beings and animals.
Post : Jr. Pharmacovigilance Associate
Applications are invited for the following vacant posts purely on contract basis at Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC), an Autonomous organization under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Ghaziabad, through Manpower Resource Outsourcing Services Providing Agency.
No of posts : 25
Salary : Rs.26,250/-
Qualification : Essential Qualification : Master degree in Pharmacy, Clinical Pharmacology, Pharmacy Practice, and Clinical Research.
Pharm.D / MBBS / BDS from a recognised university / Institute
Desirable : One year experience in drug safety / Pharmacovigilance
Age : Not exceeding 28 years
Place of Posting :
1. Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC), Ghaziabad.
2.The posting as per the requirement of PvPI may be anywhere (AMC/Regional training Centre of PvPI)in India across the country.
1. Processing of Individual Case Safety Reports (ICSRs) and managing them in VigiFlow.
2. Quality review, Clinical Review & Statistical review of ICSRs in Safety database.
3. Any other work assigned by Competent Authority from time to time.
Period of engagement :
The tenure of contract will be upto 30th November 2022 through GeM, however the contract may be renewed further based on the performance of the applicant.
In case the work and conduct of the applicant is not found to be satisfactory during the contract tenure, the services may be terminated at any time without assigning any reason thereof.
General Instructions :
1. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview. It is not obligatory on the part of IPC or Manpower Outsourcing Service Agency to call for interview every candidate who possesses the essential qualification. Preference may be given to the candidates who have desirable experience.
2. Experience/Age may be relaxed at discretion of the Competent Authority3. Interested candidates should submit their application online through Google Form with the following link.
No other mode of submission of application form will be accepted.
The last date for submitting the application form is 24th June 2022 closing hour 5:30 PM.
For informative videos on the news regarding Pharma / Medical Devices / Cosmetics / Homoeopathy etc., click on the below YouTube icon:
For informative videos by The Health Master, click on the below YouTube icon: