Last Updated on January 29, 2023 by The Health Master
Hyderabad is once again going to be a venue for a national-level medical device event. The Indian Pharmacy Graduates’ Association (IPGA), Telangana State branch, DCO Indian Drug Control Forum, NIPER, and Pallavi Memorial Charitable Trust are collectively organising a two-day National Level Symposium on Medical Device Regulation at Gokaraju Rangaraju College of Pharmacy in Bachupally on 2nd and 3rd July 2022.
This event is going to be inaugurated by Tanneru Harish Rao, Health Minister, Telangana. Boyenpalli Vinod Kumar, Chief, Planning Commission, Telangana will be the Chief Guest ,and Dr. B. Parthasaradhi Reddy, Member of Parliament (M) Rajyasabha, will be the Guest of Honour of the event.
The following will be the special guests of the event:
- S. Rajender Reddy, Honorary President, IPGA Telangana and MLA Narayanpet.
- Jasti Venkatewarulu, CEO, Suven Pharmaceuticals.
- Dr. Atul Kumar Nasa, National President, IPGA.
- Sasi Bala Singh, Director, NIPER, Hyderabad.
- PV Appaji, Director (Retd) Pharmexcil.
About 25 Drugs Control Officers from various States among IPGA Presidents of various State branches and members of IPGA, Pharmacy College Principals, Members of Indian Drug Manufacturing Association, Bulk Drug Manufacturing Association, Indian Pharmaceutical Association Trust, Association of Pharmacy Teachers representatives, All India Drugs Control Officers Confederation members are attending this event as delegates.
“This is one of a kind symposium happening with more than 300 delegates from various parts of the country,” said G Koteshwar Rao, President, IPGA Telangana, during the press meet that happened today.
During this conference, experts from the national level are going to through light on the following topics:
- Medical Device Regulations in India by Dr. Sreekanth Nama, CEO, RGRC, Hyderabad.
- Clinical Development and Regulatory Considerations of Medical and Biotech Products (Covid-19 Pandemic) by Dr. Shubhadeep Sinha, MBBS, MD, Senior Vice President, hetero Labs, Hyderabad.
- GXP regulatory compliance by Dr. B. Dinesh Kumar, Ex Scientist, ICMR NIN, Hyderabad.
- Late Pallavi Banoth, Dy, Drugs Controller Memorial Lecture on Clinical investigation of Medical Devices by Sumati Randeo, Director, Govt Affairs, Danaher, India.
IPGA Telangana is going to felicitate Amit Kumar Bansal, Drugs Inspector, Varanasi, UP. G. Koteshwar Rao, President, IPGA Telangana, is going to present a memento and a cash prize of one lakh rupees to Amit Kumar Bansal by Pallavi Memorial Trust.
This conference is also going to be graced by A. Mangakandan, IAS. (Ex. Drugs control officer) now Development Officer, Agra City.
For informative videos on Medical Devices, click on the below YouTube icon:
For informative videos by The Health Master, click on the below YouTube icon:
For informative videos on Medical Store / Pharmacy, click on the below YouTube icon:
For informative videos on the news regarding Pharma / Medical Devices / Cosmetics / Homoeopathy etc., click on the below YouTube icon:
For informative videos on consumer awareness, click on the below YouTube icon: